2007 Aprilia SXV 450 for sale. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 08-13-2008, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider
 
ninjamaster6-10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cody,Wy
Posts: 1,088
Posting Frequency
Images: 35
    
2007 Aprilia SXV 450 for sale.

430 miles,just did first oil change.I will be giving the rect of the oil and extra oil filter with bike.Too many toyz not enough time!!!!
http://


http://
http://
ninjamaster6-10 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 Old 08-14-2008, 12:28 AM
GP Star
 
silversv1k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canton, OH
Posts: 2,524
Posting Frequency
Images: 44
          
price???

silversv1k is offline  
post #3 of 4 Old 08-14-2008, 12:43 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
$? How much $? I might have some spare change in the couch cushions if your taking offers?

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 4 Old 08-14-2008, 08:50 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider
 
ninjamaster6-10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cody,Wy
Posts: 1,088
Posting Frequency
Images: 35
    
$6,000 obo.
ninjamaster6-10 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
4 Sale 2007 Zx10r!!! SiCkAzZtEn Parts, Gear and Accessories 19 05-13-2008 10:23 PM
2007 zx-10r se for sale yullose Parts, Gear and Accessories 12 01-23-2008 09:19 PM
Aprilia 50cc Scooter for sale MAD6R Parts, Gear and Accessories 1 10-23-2007 12:14 PM
2007 zx-10R for sale (blue) master link Parts, Gear and Accessories 7 07-16-2007 06:14 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome