2006 ZX-10R Getting Married Must Sell - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 07-21-2010, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

2006 ZX-10R Getting Married Must Sell

2006 Black ZX-10R 27428 kms, mods: zero gravity db screen, yoshi trc bolt-ons, pcIII with maps, gipro with advanced timing retard eliminator, adj. pazzo levers, carbon fibre front brake resevoir cover, sato frame & axle sliders, sato swingarm spool, tire stand, k&n air filter, pirelli corsa 3''s, helibars, hotbodies rear tire hugger, rumble concept fender eliminator, aluminum adj. side stand, heated vest c/w wiring harness installed(we ride all year on the island but it still gets chilly near the ocean),c/f tank pad and more. New x ring racing chain and sprockets (+2 on the rear). Nelson Rigs travel tank bag and seat bag Also two sets of new Pirelli Corsa 3''s. $9500 obo I am getting married in August and must sell!!!! The bike is insured and is mint. I am located on Vancouver Island near Victoria, British Columbia. I bought of showroom floor and I am the only rider.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bike 3.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	132529   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike 1.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	194.9 KB
ID:	132530   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike 2.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	132531   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike 4.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	132532   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike 5.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	132533  

mods: zg db screen, yoshi trc bolt-ons, pc3, gipro/atre, pazzo levers, sato frame & axle sliders, sato swingarm spool, k&n, pirelli corsa 3's, helibars, hotbodies rear tire hugger, rumble concept fender eliminator, brisk spark plugs, cox rad grille, c/f tank pad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 07-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Just an FYI... I paid $6750 for my '07 with ~9500km on it...

Good luck with the sale; with all due respect, I think you're dreamin' about the price.
post #3 of 17 Old 07-21-2010, 10:39 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

damn dude, you might as well hand your balls over to her, first she nills the bike, then it will be your friends, and then your ballz

good luck with sale, bike looks good though.

Puig Screen, Carbon Scorpion Slipons, Starrotors HID, Champs Sliders, Targa Fender Eliminator, GIPRO/ATRE, Rim Stripe, CRG Shorty Levers, Galfer SS Lines. ZX14 Nissin Calipers, Puig Carbon Rear Fender, Attack Racing Carbon Front Fender, Vortex Mirror Blockoffs, Oberon Barend Mirror, BMC Race Air Filter, Carbon Fiber Heel Guards, Stomp Grip, Speedo Healer, 16t front Sprocket
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 Old 07-22-2010, 08:40 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

married life

Don't do it. that isn't the only thing your going to lose. its a lot cheaper to find another woman.unlike a woman with a little up keep your bike will never let you down. and they last a lot longer too.
post #5 of 17 Old 07-27-2010, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Price?

I guess deep down I have set the price high so I get to keep my prize machine. Listing my bike might be to show her I would sell but to be honest, why would I want to sell the fastest bike in BC without a racing cam or an over bore kit. I put a +2 on the rear so I could keep from doing 300 km/hr, now 285 is my top speed. Having 2 sets of Pirelli's ensures me 2 more seasons without any major money going out. There are not many people out there that have enough experience (here) or money for me to sell my bike to. My plan is working! I guess I get to keep my bike then (poor me)

mods: zg db screen, yoshi trc bolt-ons, pc3, gipro/atre, pazzo levers, sato frame & axle sliders, sato swingarm spool, k&n, pirelli corsa 3's, helibars, hotbodies rear tire hugger, rumble concept fender eliminator, brisk spark plugs, cox rad grille, c/f tank pad.
post #6 of 17 Old 07-27-2010, 02:36 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

$9700, that what about $6100 us??
post #7 of 17 Old 07-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

^^Yep, you got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by island life View Post
I guess deep down I have set the price high so I get to keep my prize machine. Listing my bike might be to show her I would sell but to be honest, why would I want to sell the fastest bike in BC without a racing cam or an over bore kit. I put a +2 on the rear so I could keep from doing 300 km/hr, now 285 is my top speed. Having 2 sets of Pirelli's ensures me 2 more seasons without any major money going out. There are not many people out there that have enough experience (here) or money for me to sell my bike to. My plan is working! I guess I get to keep my bike then (poor me)
Your plan is definitely working. I'm married, I should have known that was the plan before even bringing up the issue. Sorry I doubted you.
post #8 of 17 Old 07-27-2010, 03:23 PM
Guilty by association

Posting Frequency

i can not imagine having to give something up because of marriage, maybe ive just got it good though

-I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.
General "Mad Dog" Mattis
post #9 of 17 Old 07-27-2010, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Marriage

My fiance is awesome and is putting away money for my next bike that she can comfortably ride on the back of!! It is definitely not an ultimatum, I am too old and experienced for that. I am trying to sell my speed boat as well though. Cheers, oh and I am open to offers.

post #10 of 17 Old 07-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

My wife encourages the bike thing too... but after our last ride through Port Renfrew and Cowichan, she definitely wants a sport tourer of some sort lol.

GL with the (not) sale.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in