2006 Zx 10 W/ All The Must Have Mods - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 Old 06-19-2008, 06:51 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider
 
goldwinger11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: huntsville alabama
Posts: 181
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
 
Talking **SOLD** 2006 Zx 10 W/ All The Must Have Mods

For Sale: 2006 ZX-10R Green..Garage kept, under cover, Excellent Condition 8000 miles
Full Akrapovic EVO Titanium system with Carbon Fiber Hex cans
Dyno-Jet USB Power Commander lll with CUSTOM MAP from Ron Grisby at Barely Legal Bikes
K and N Filter
Braided Brake Lines front and rear
GIpro ATRE with gear indicator - blue
New Speedo Healer (ver. 4.0)
Cox Radiator Guard
Puig smoked double bubble windshield
Champs No-Cut Frame Sliders
Rear Seat Cowl
New Tires
$7450.00

This bike looks as good as it runs and it runs great! Needs nothing........

Thanks,

Harry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zx-10r 045.jpg
Views:	2180
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	71540   Click image for larger version

Name:	zx-10r 046.jpg
Views:	2191
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	71541   Click image for larger version

Name:	zx-10r 054.jpg
Views:	2175
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	71542   Click image for larger version

Name:	zx-10r 047.jpg
Views:	2171
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	71543   Click image for larger version

Name:	zx-10r 052.jpg
Views:	2187
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	71544  


2008 ZX-10R Green 'bout time!!
2006 zx-10r green (SOLD!!)
2003 zrx 1200r blue (SOLD!!)
2002 GL 1800 yellow

Last edited by goldwinger11; 02-23-2009 at 07:46 PM.
goldwinger11 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 30 Old 06-24-2008, 07:50 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider
 
goldwinger11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: huntsville alabama
Posts: 181
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
 
Smile bike bump...


2008 ZX-10R Green 'bout time!!
2006 zx-10r green (SOLD!!)
2003 zrx 1200r blue (SOLD!!)
2002 GL 1800 yellow
goldwinger11 is offline  
post #3 of 30 Old 06-28-2008, 12:57 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6
Posting Frequency
 
ahh only if it was another color... :( Bump for a nice ride.
eurotuner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 30 Old 06-28-2008, 01:45 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurotuner View Post
ahh only if it was another color... :( Bump for a nice ride.
What!? There is no other color!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #5 of 30 Old 06-28-2008, 02:33 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6
Posting Frequency
 
lol sorry... Just not a bright green kinda guy :(
eurotuner is offline  
post #6 of 30 Old 06-28-2008, 02:35 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
bump for the sweet bike gold

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #7 of 30 Old 06-29-2008, 05:20 AM
Track Day Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 112
Posting Frequency
 
would you be interested in a trade? i have an 06 gixxer 1000, leo vince slip on, double bubble, custom map, frame sliders, fender eliminator, k&n filter. newer rear pilot power. 6500 miles. very good condition ,can email pictures. 166 rear wheel horse power.
pec2903 is offline  
post #8 of 30 Old 07-03-2008, 04:15 AM
Track Day Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 112
Posting Frequency
 
think i have my bike sold. will know friday the 4th. looking at 2 other bikes on forum but this one is the color i want. what type of tires are on the bike and what did it pull at the wheels? can you find out if there is anyone that can deliver the bike from where you are to missouri and what the cost is, after i know that, i'll make you an offer as long as my bike sells ( i sure have had a tougher time selling my bike than i thought, how long have you had this bike for sale?)
pec2903 is offline  
post #9 of 30 Old 07-07-2008, 05:41 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider
 
goldwinger11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: huntsville alabama
Posts: 181
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
 
let me know...

good luck with the sale!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pec2903 View Post
think i have my bike sold. will know friday the 4th. looking at 2 other bikes on forum but this one is the color i want. what type of tires are on the bike and what did it pull at the wheels? can you find out if there is anyone that can deliver the bike from where you are to missouri and what the cost is, after i know that, i'll make you an offer as long as my bike sells ( i sure have had a tougher time selling my bike than i thought, how long have you had this bike for sale?)

2008 ZX-10R Green 'bout time!!
2006 zx-10r green (SOLD!!)
2003 zrx 1200r blue (SOLD!!)
2002 GL 1800 yellow
goldwinger11 is offline  
post #10 of 30 Old 07-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Track Day Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 112
Posting Frequency
 
hows it going, goldwinger? would you take 7500. and split the shipping costs. you can put back on the stock foot pegs to sell it don't matter to me. my friend is trying to haggle me on my bike and i am interested in 3 bikes on this forum so i'm making offers before i finalize a price with him. thanks paul
pec2903 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2006 ZX10r For Sale w/ Mods!**SOLD** SlowboyMR Bikes 4 Sale 26 07-09-2008 08:15 PM
FS: 2006 ZX10-R, Custom Paint w/ Mods fpzx10 Parts, Gear and Accessories 24 03-28-2008 09:56 AM
Feeler for 2006-07 Mods modpup Parts, Gear and Accessories 9 11-11-2007 10:42 AM
2006 zx10r with MODS F/S malentendu arete Parts, Gear and Accessories 7 07-29-2007 11:36 AM
2006 636 LE, 600 miles light mods. gtrsti Parts, Gear and Accessories 17 03-30-2006 06:25 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome