For sale: 2005 ZX10R track only, I'm the original owner, purchased new in CA, january 2006.
ONLY 7797 miles...Clear CA title in hand.
Before I get into full description, bike has a starting issue, this is recent, about 2 months 1/2 ago...shows "FI" error message...could be clogged injectors or a dirty fuel pump..
Asking $ 2.300
Because I'm in the middle of moving out + selling my truck and 2 bikes ( also I do not have the time, the space/garage and the knowledge to inspect the whole fuel system ) bike is sold as is...
Bike has been sitting for a while but I was starting it every 4-5 weeks with fresh premium and a well maintained battery...Bike has always been garaged and covered up.
I rode the bike on canyon roads here in Socal for about 500 mi., then it was track only.
Crash history: 3 minor lowsides in slow corners....never highsided....
NO wheelies !!
Bike was originally Magma red, buddy of mine did a great paint job that hold up pretty well ( Tangerine Pearl or sumthing like that..).
* 100% stock......Akrapovic full exhaust system....Quickshifter (GP style)...Dano's TRE...Speedohealer....520 conversion with -1, +2 ( ERV3 racing chain )....Power Commander III....MAPPED by Carry Andrew at HYPERCYCLE....Woodcraft engine covers
* Fork set up by Stig Petersen at PPS ( revalved + stiffer springs )
* Shock : stock ( Option: Penske triple clicker w/custom titanium spring ... + $ 350 ).
* Chassis set-up by Chassis Dynamics.
* Vortex rearsets
* Attack race plastics w/superbike tail
* OPP CF front fender ( rear CF has been sold )
* OHLINS race spec. damper, top mount w/Harris kit
* Shogun frame sliders
* Puig race double bubble
* Cox racing radiator guard
* Stomp tank grips
* Spiegler SS lines
* Brembo 19x18 MC
* Lightened rear rotor
Fully safety wired ( WERA legal ).
Comes with Woodcraft rear stand, Pitbull front stand, 1 Attack front fender, original exhaust system, 1 rear rim (straight), misc. rear sprockets.
Photos: the first half or so are 2007-2009 pictures....The odometer shot and various close-ups following were shot 1 week ago....Minor surface scratches on frame, right side, see close up photo...The top of my shifter broke during one of my last races, did a Mickey Mouse fix, will have to be replaced.
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY !! ( North Hollywood )...Bike is going to storage in a few days...also because of a MAJOR family issue, I have to fly to Europe on September 9th, will not be back before january....