I am selling my 2005 ZX10R. It has custom paint on it and has been well maintained since day 1. I purchased this from a friend of the family last year. The bike is not cosmetically perfect and has several marks on the plastic but the bike is still an eye catcher. I have taken pictures of all the imperfections. The bike runís flawlessly and has 11723 miles on it.
Bike oil and coolant were just changed within the last 100 miles. I use Mobile 1 4T and K&N Oil Filters. Front brake pads were done at the beginning of the summer and brake fluid was flushed when Galfer Black lines went on at that time. Bike has Michelin Pilot Tires on it with approximately 1000 miles on them.
The bike has multiple performance upgrades on it. They are as follows with what I paid for them.
1. Dynojet PC3 USB Ė Custom Mapped ($ 550 installed / dyno tuned)
2. ZX10 Mirror Block offs ($ 40)
3. GI Pro Gear Indicator (Red Display) ($ 160 )
4. Hot bodies Black undertail ($ 150)
5. Galfer Front / Rear Black Brake Lines ($ 175 Installed)
6. Yoshimura Tri-Oval Carbon Exhaust ($ 400)
7. SME Rear Axle Sliders (not installed) ($ 160)
8. Front Axle Sliders R & G ($ 50)
9. Vented Brakes Brake Cooling (not installed) ( $ 40)
10. Vortex Rear sets with vortex brake pressure switch (rear) ( $ 450)
11. Pazzo Adjustable Levers ( $ 179.99)
12. Tribo Seat (Passenger Seat Cover) ( $ 25.00)
13. Battery Tender Lead
14. K&N Air Filter ( $ 50.00)
15. Puig Lower Chain Guard protector (Fin)
16. Carbon Gauge Surround / Carbon Triple Cover ( $ 50 )
17. Solo Race Exhaust Hanger ( $ 50)
18. Black Pre-load adjusters ( $ 25)
19. Spike Bar Ends ( $ 35)
20. Spike Fairing Bolts ( $ 30)
21. 3 Position Lowering Links (I bought used) Not currently installed ($ 30)
22. Frame Plugs
In addition to all the aftermarket parts on the bike and included I have a complete set of Calipers (front and rear) OEM brake lines, spare set of Silver Galfer front brake lines, stock rear fender, stock front turn signals, spare OEM taillight and mirrors. I also have a spare set of ZX10 bottom fairings that will go with the bike and 2 sets of new rear brake pads.
I am selling this bike due to the fact that I have two Honda Blackbirds and this bike will sit. I would rather have someone who will actually ride it get it vs having it just sit and collect dust in my garage.
I am asking $ 3700 OBO. The book value on this bike is close to 6 k and the 04/05 Generation 1 ZX10 is the most sought after generation of ZX10ís.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I can also be reached by telephone 302-270-4984 (Steven).
I can also accept Paypal for full payment if you pay the 3 % Paypal fee.