For Sale 2005 ZX-10R + custom paint + loads of goodies - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-23-2013, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

2005 ZX-10R + custom paint + loads of goodies

SOLD!

I have an opportunity to get the car of my dreams, a fully built low-mile 2003 Cobra. That said, I'm willing to part with the bike of my dreams. I've loved riding and modding this bike. It is now a beast and a beauty. That said, here are some details:

Custom painted, Metallic Black & Candy Orange
Clean title on-hand
JKAZXCC195A024513
~17,000 miles
Full Titanium Akrapovic EVO w/oval can
Vortex Exhaust Hanger
GPR V4 Stabilizer
GIPRO w/ATRE
Power Commander III USB
Pazzo Shorty Levers
Vortex Adjustable Rearsets
ZX14 NISSIN Caliper Swap
Galfer Braided SBK Lines
Metzeler M5's - F:120/70, R:190/55 *** Less than 50 miles on them
K&N Air Filter
No-Cut Frame Sliders
Secondary Butterflies Removed
Rifleman's 1/5th Throttle Insert
Smoked Double-Bubble
Color-Matched No-Ho Seat Cowl w/bumper
Passenger Peg Delete
Fender-Eliminator
Flush-Mount Clear Fronts
Integrated Clear Rear
Vortex -1 / +2 Sprocket Swap
EK-ZZZ Gold Chain In 520
Swingarm Spools
SpeedoDRD

The mileage on the odometer (21,XXX at the time of listing) is misleading because the first owner put a -1 front sprocket on at about 5,000 miles, but never installed a SpeedoDRD/SpeedoHealer to correct the mileage/speed indicated. The second owner didn't even know it was -1 up front! I regeared the bike (-1/+2) and installed the SpeedoDRD in April of 2012, and my arithmetic shows that the bike truly has approximately 17,000 miles. However, this year street bike should be around 36,000 miles per KBB, so it is quite low no matter how you look at it! The valves were inspected and adjusted in June of 2011 by House of Kawasaki in OKC (receipt on-hand). The sprockets and chain have about 2,000 miles on them. I changed the oil and filter about 1 month ago, and have had the bike on stands and a trickle-charger practically ever since. The tires are brand spanking new. There is a small scratch on the clutch cover and a scuff on the right side slider, but neither are noticeable from 5 feet. The title is clean and on-hand, ready for a quick transaction. If there is no funny business, I'll include: factory passenger seat, front and rear stands, trickle charger (I made a custom cable and hard-wired the female end onto the bike, then routed it to the trunk space for easy charging), spare titanium headers w/exhaust valve, a spare mirror (with scuffing), the stock levers and a 14-tooth/43-tooth sprocket set.

This bike's value without any mods is over $6,200. Absolutely no parting out, low-balling, or trades will be accepted. Over $7,000 invested into this bike's aftermarket mods alone. Asking $8,000 for the bike and aforementioned goodies. If you think, for whatever reason, that the price is too high, that is fine. It is your prerogative and I simply request that you keep it to yourself and use the "Back" button to keep browsing. I'm located in Wichita, KS and, if necessary, I would not be opposed to working with you on shipping the bike. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

If you're interested and a tall guy/gal, I also have some gear that I'd part with for a little extra: Icon Alliance helmet, 2XL in rubatone w/removable rubber spike mohawk; Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0, 2XL-Tall in black mesh w/removable liner; Icon Sub Gloves, 3XL in black; Icon Field Armor boots, size 13.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2446.JPG
Views:	168
Size:	193.3 KB
ID:	201441   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2447.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	201449  

'05 ZX-10R - Full Akro w/Vortex hanger, GPR stabilizer, GIPRO w/atre, PCIII, Pazzo Shorty Levers, Vortex -1/+2 & EK-ZZZ in 520, SpeedoDRD, Vortex rearsets, ZX14 calipers, Galfer braided SBK lines, K&N, rifleman's 1/5 throttle insert, double bubble, fender eliminator, clear fronts, integrated rear
'05 ZX-636 - SOLD
'96 CBR 600F3iRR - SOLD

Last edited by Sethsual; 05-29-2013 at 07:07 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in