2005 PMR ZX10R !Modded! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 Old 06-29-2008, 12:22 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to OneSLOW10
2005 PMR ZX10R !Modded!

I don't want to do this, but since I am leaving in a few months for Iraq and I am only going to have about 5 more weeks worth of riding I have to.

FOR SALE - 2005 "Pearl Magma Red" ZX10R. $8,000.00

I am the second owner and it has a clean title. I purchased this bike off of a Lady in Hampton Bays, NY in OCT of 2007. She co-signed for a friend who after the first season of riding could no longer afford insurance so it sat for all of 2006 and pretty much all of 2007 until I picked it up. I picked the bike up with 451 miles. Not even broken in yet. I took it to the Dealer to have it checked out since it sat and EVERYTHING passed flawlessly. This is a beautiful bike and in great shape. The bike currently has about 4,6XX miles on it. I might put some more on there if I get a chance to ride it so I thought I'd let that be known. There is one very small rock chip on the front Headlight Fairing which is common and a small scratch in the right fairing, but other then that the body is perfect. The Mechanics of this bike is flawless. The bike was never miss-shifted or over extended.

*Whoever buys the bike will get a fresh oil and filter change. I use nothing but Royal Purple additives and OEM Filters.

The bike is set up ( see mods below ). All you need to do is get it tuned!

Mods:
Dual HIDS - Not installed - $145.00
Speedo Healer V4. Set up at -15.1% correction $109.99
Red GiPro ATRE. $159.99
DJ Ignition Module. $315.00
DJ Power Commander III. $295.99 *DJ PC Site Map*
DJ Quick Shifter - Not installed - $219.99
Removed Secondaries.
Removed Mirrors.
Ivans Block Off Plates. $30.00
New OEM NGK Iridium Spark Plugs. $26.00
Full Ti Akrapovic Evo 2 system. $$$$$$
CA Integrated Front Turns. $96.99
CA Integrated Rear Light. $110.99
Pilot Power's F&R with 190/50 rear $315.00 - 430miles
Gearing: -1 Front, +2 Coated Rear Vortex with Gold RK 520 chain. $185.99
Titax Gold Levers with RED selector. $125.99
Clear Dealer Tank Pad. $25.00
Scotts Damper. $420.00
Puig DB Smoked windscreen. $86.99
New front Brocks Brackets and Strap for the track. $99.99
BMC FULL RACE Filter. $78.00
Riflemans 1/5th throttle throw. Not installed. $25.00 rv
LP GOLD Sprocket Nuts. $12.00
Muzzy Rear 2" Gold Links. $45.00
Shortened Kick Stand. $50.00

Comes with these Stock Parts:
Stock Exhaust; Ti Header and Can
Rear Tire Hugger
Chain Guard
Owners Manual
Stock Clear Windscreen
and anything I can find

I have over $4,300 in after market mods/accessories into the bike. I have full documentation of the parts for this bike and the Date/Mileage they went on.
The bikes used Nada value which most if not all Credit Unions, Banks etc use is between $6,225.00 and $8,143.00... Nada value given to me from my Financial Institution; CTCE Credit Union.

I have a XL 2008 Icon Merc Hero Leather Jacket ($300) with matching L Merc Gloves ($75.00) that I will also include with the sale for an extra $200. Jacket and Gloves only wore a few times

I have a SHIFT 1PC Leather Racing suit used 1 time in PRESTINE condition that I bought for over $600 from Knee Draggers that I would be interested in including for a reasonable price.

If the bike does not sell (or if some one is interested but wants the bike cheaper) I will take off the following parts (put back on stock parts) and sell the bike for $6,000. The Parts below I will then sell on here/eGay.
- Full Akra Evo 2 system
- PC3
- Ignition Module
- DJ Quick Shifter
- HIDS
- Scotts
- Speado Healer V4
- Red GiPro ATRE

2005 PMR. Full Ti Evo 2, BMC Race, V-Stacks, PC3, IG Module, DJ QS (not installed), 1/5th throw (not installed), -1 +2 with Gold RK Chain, Speedo Healer V4, Removed 2ndaries, Red GiPro, Pilot Powers, Dual H.I.D.s, Brocks brackets and strap, Rear 2" Muzzy Drop, Vortex Rearsets, Scotts Damper, 2 HyperPro Dampers, Puig DB, ASV Levers, Titax Levers, Pazzo Levers, Kill switch (made to look like it's mounted), CA front/rear lights and a owner who adores her...

Last edited by OneSLOW10; 07-02-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 Old 06-29-2008, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

*Note - bike does not have Ninja or ZX10R tail Stickers anymore

2005 PMR. Full Ti Evo 2, BMC Race, V-Stacks, PC3, IG Module, DJ QS (not installed), 1/5th throw (not installed), -1 +2 with Gold RK Chain, Speedo Healer V4, Removed 2ndaries, Red GiPro, Pilot Powers, Dual H.I.D.s, Brocks brackets and strap, Rear 2" Muzzy Drop, Vortex Rearsets, Scotts Damper, 2 HyperPro Dampers, Puig DB, ASV Levers, Titax Levers, Pazzo Levers, Kill switch (made to look like it's mounted), CA front/rear lights and a owner who adores her...
post #3 of 38 Old 06-29-2008, 01:57 AM
WSB Rider

Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posting Frequency

Don't do it bro! you know you wanna keep that machine even if it is 'slow' !

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 38 Old 06-29-2008, 08:34 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSLOW10 View Post
*Note - bike does not have Ninja or ZX10R tail Stickers anymore
Does it still have the "Hello Kitty" band-aid(1st pic) Bump for a great bike!

http://www.racemph.com/

Heavenly Father, thank you for your Word which is the Truth that sets me free. Give me strength to separate myself from anything that does not honor You. In Jesus Name. Amen.
post #5 of 38 Old 06-29-2008, 08:39 PM

Posting Frequency

dude why sell it ?
you got to much cash in it
it will be here when you get back !!!
post #6 of 38 Old 06-29-2008, 09:32 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

seems like I have to. I am not in debt at all, but if I sell her then I save about $265 a month in Insurance and loan payments. I added up the $265 and that will give me a extra $3,180.00 in the bank that I can add to what ever else I save while over there. Plus I LOVE the 10, but I'd really like to save a lot while being gone so I can buy a house when I get back. I'd just like to see her go to a good home

post #7 of 38 Old 06-29-2008, 09:47 PM
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?

Posting Frequency

MAN!!
After all that mods you did for the past couple of months, you're selling it!????
There's this thing called STORAGE, y'know ?

Well, just like you said.. if the bike dont sell..
I GOT DIBS on:

Ignition Module
HIDS
Scotts
Red GiPro ATRE

Last edited by Lucky10R; 06-29-2008 at 09:50 PM.
post #8 of 38 Old 06-29-2008, 10:34 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky10R View Post
MAN!!
After all that mods you did for the past couple of months, you're selling it!????

I GOT DIBS on:

Ignition Module
HIDS
Scotts
Red GiPro ATRE
That stuff all belongs to C's Racing Motorsports, LLC. You no get!
You can tell we're a Monster Energy drink house :)

post #9 of 38 Old 06-30-2008, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjg68901 View Post
Does it still have the "Hello Kitty" band-aid(1st pic) Bump for a great bike!
Yes I do I got a whole box left

post #10 of 38 Old 06-30-2008, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky10R View Post
MAN!!

I GOT DIBS on:

Ignition Module
HIDS
Scotts
Red GiPro ATRE
Yea kinda dumb ah? This I know. I know there's a thing called Storage but what I'm thinking about is this. If I store it, it might see 100 miles next summer. I am sure OJ would start it up and take it for a ride once n awhile to get the webs out. The next availble time I will get to ride this bike and enjoy myself will be in the summer of 2010...... That's 2 summers from now. What if******* Kawi actually goes and designs a really nice ZX10R again ( since they didn't with the 08' )???? I will then most likely want to get that. I hope they do b/c I can't see my self owning a Gixxer. I'd kill myself. So I would try to sell my 05' and I am SURE that in 2010 my 1st gen won't go for anything and I will lose more money sitting on it then just parting ways with her now (if it sells). So that's my thinking behind this. Plus it gets real annoying hearing the wife say o well you won't be here you should sell it. Doesn't happen has much as it once did, but when it does - zzzz

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in