For Sale 2005 Honda 400ex - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 02-28-2011, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
Blitzkrieg

Posting Frequency

2005 Honda 400ex

ok im posting up my 4-wheeler. its a 2005 400ex, pro-taper fat bars, asv breakaway levers (clutch/brake), IMS Roll front bumper, Trail Tech computer, Tusk racing parking brake delete, -1 front. the quad is cherry! has maybe 30hrs on it, factory tires still in great shape. you will have a hard time finding one this clean...i am meticulous with all my toys. will help with delivery, within reason, feel free to ask questions, more pics upon requset. thanks for looking!
$3000 OBO
Attached Images

"There is always time to think about what you want to do,
Until it comes time to start doing what you were meant to do."

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.~unknown~

"The true test of a mans character is how he treats someone, from whom he has nothing to gain"

"It's the things that people don't know about themselves on the inside, that make them afraid"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 02-28-2011, 08:25 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Nice wheeler man! I had the trx450r that thing was a blast to hit the trails with!!

post #3 of 13 Old 02-28-2011, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Blitzkrieg

Posting Frequency

oh, i love it...just trying to "re-allocate" some assets...its way fun to ride, i thought i would ride it more when i got it, but im not desperate to sell it. just seeing if there is any interest out there. this thing is literally clean as new one, except for the usual scratches from riding it.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.~unknown~

"The true test of a mans character is how he treats someone, from whom he has nothing to gain"

"It's the things that people don't know about themselves on the inside, that make them afraid"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 Old 03-27-2011, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
Blitzkrieg

Posting Frequency

bump

post #5 of 13 Old 03-27-2011, 07:20 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

i love riding my buddies, shit is quick!!

2004 Candy Thunder ZX-10R---GP Tech Type R wheels--520 Chain 16/41 Sprockets--Penske 8987 Shock/Spring--Revalved Front Forks--TI Force Exhaust--Galfer Brake Lines--Brembo master cylinder--EBC Pads---Yani Shiki Smoked Screen--Vortex Sliders--GPR V1 Stabilizer--Rear Fender eliminator kit--Attack Rearsets--Ivan's TRE
post #6 of 13 Old 05-03-2011, 11:34 PM Thread Starter
Blitzkrieg

Posting Frequency

bump

post #7 of 13 Old 05-06-2011, 09:51 AM
Gen 5 Now!!

Posting Frequency

bump for a nice one. i have the same one that i was trying to sell for same price and just as clean. has about 7 hrs on it. nobody wanted to give more that $2200. they really havent changed much since 05 and new ones go for about $5000. but a sweet trail riding quad and has reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YB Legal View Post
bump

GEN 5!!!

post #8 of 13 Old 05-06-2011, 02:02 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08zx10rny View Post
bump for a nice one. i have the same one that i was trying to sell for same price and just as clean. has about 7 hrs on it. nobody wanted to give more that $2200. they really havent changed much since 05 and new ones go for about $5000. but a sweet trail riding quad and has reverse.
Correct everyone wants a 450 not just motor reasons but suspension reasons ...And fuel injection is the thing that everyone wants too...400 ex is hard to sale for anything more then 2200 anything more you can get LTR450 and KFX450R and YFZ450R ....Good luck man

The Truth
post #9 of 13 Old 05-06-2011, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Blitzkrieg

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech5 View Post
Correct everyone wants a 450 not just motor reasons but suspension reasons ...And fuel injection is the thing that everyone wants too...400 ex is hard to sale for anything more then 2200 anything more you can get LTR450 and KFX450R and YFZ450R ....Good luck man
thanks for the free bumps! i know the technology has changed, i know what i have. i know the resaons i bought this one over the 450's. if someone is looking for a super nice quad that has not had the sh!t beat out of it, or drowned in a pond, this is the one. i know what they are selling for where i live and i also know what i see for sale in my area. unless its a new one, its not in as good of shape as my 05. im always amused by pepole that when they are buying your stuff its a beater and worthless, but when its their stuff its limited edition gold clad. again thats why it states OBO. i dont have to sell it, its not eating anything and i dont have to pay taxes on it. just throwing it out there for someone that could enjoy it more than i can.

post #10 of 13 Old 05-06-2011, 06:47 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
I don't know who you are talking about in your qoute but if it was all to me , I am up to date with my prices sentimental value don't hold in todays economy . Nor does something that is 20 years and never been in the mudd add 1500 in profit just because it has no mudd stains.But thanks for taking advice or listening without trying to act like a butt head on the forums. Just trying to help a member out . I didn't just look in my area I also searched Craigslist in your area and none are selling for that high but good luck . and if you think my post makes you look bad Send me a PM and I will be glad to delete or edit it .

The Truth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in