Feeler: 1st Gen 05 Lime Green & Goodies - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 Old 05-02-2013, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

1st Gen 05 Lime Green & Goodies

Like the title says, Just wanna get a feel for some offers out there to see if its worth selling to free up some cash for other projects. I'm the original owner, bought her in Oct. of 05 & added some nice street goodies. Only bad is a hairline crack on the front fender. Never been down, 33k on the speedo, & always maintained properly like these beauties should be. Located in S. Florida. Clean Title in Hand

Mac Moto Solo carbon fiber tail & anti-draft, Pro Series carbon fiber belly, Marchesini Magnesiums, Galfer rotors & SBK lines up front, SunStar rear rotor w/ Galfer line, Gilles adjusters & lifters, SuperSprox 520 conv. (stock gearing), Samco hose kit (green), Engine Ice, Motul Red synthetic, Ivans TRE & Servo buddy, ASV shorties, Vortex rearsets, Ohlins damper, PC3, full Ti Akra Evo II, all short stacks, Puig double bubble (dont worry the sticker is off the windscreen), secondaries removed

Mac Moto Solo CF tail & anti-draft, Pro Series CF belly, Marchesini Mags, Galfer rotors & SBK lines up front, SunStar rear rotor w/ Galfer line, Gilles adjusters & lifters, SuperSprox 520 conv., Samco hose kit, Engine Ice, Motul Red synthetic, Ivans TRE & Servo buddy, ASV shorties, Vortex rearsets, Ohlins damper, PC3, full Ti Akra Evo II, all short stacks, secondaries removed

Last edited by B-Rad; 05-02-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 Old 05-02-2013, 08:19 PM
back to car scene

Posting Frequency

first off, i love it, KEEP it lol youve had her this long might as well keep it

it would only be worth parting out man, you wont get near what you need/deserve by outright selling it

but ill take those rearsets lmao

post #3 of 28 Old 05-05-2013, 02:38 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

id take the levers and gilles if you parted but id just keep it

04 ZX10R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 Old 05-10-2013, 06:46 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

How much?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
post #5 of 28 Old 05-10-2013, 08:14 PM
Squid wannabe

Posting Frequency

That is one sweet 1st gen.

"The ZX-10R is capable of being perfectly docile and tractable, but few men are capable of resisting its ever-present voice urging them to just twist it and see what happens."
post #6 of 28 Old 05-11-2013, 06:19 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Wheels?
post #7 of 28 Old 05-11-2013, 09:28 AM
Squid wannabe

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ligitninjas View Post
Wheels?
I dont know if you are asking how much he would want for the wheels, or what kind.

But they are Marchesini magnesium

"The ZX-10R is capable of being perfectly docile and tractable, but few men are capable of resisting its ever-present voice urging them to just twist it and see what happens."
post #8 of 28 Old 05-11-2013, 09:51 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to Bayboy
I'm askin........ How much for the wheels.

Outta curiosity, how much you askin for the bike as a whole?

YES, I KNOW YOUR BIKE IS FAST............ BUT IS IT FAST WITH YOU ON IT!!!!
post #9 of 28 Old 05-13-2013, 08:08 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Thanks Rafa & LS1, but didnt really have a set price in mind. Just was curious what kind of offers might get thrown out there. Yea I hear you guys tho, def would get more bang for the buck if I parted her out but just dont think I can do that at this point.

Mac Moto Solo CF tail & anti-draft, Pro Series CF belly, Marchesini Mags, Galfer rotors & SBK lines up front, SunStar rear rotor w/ Galfer line, Gilles adjusters & lifters, SuperSprox 520 conv., Samco hose kit, Engine Ice, Motul Red synthetic, Ivans TRE & Servo buddy, ASV shorties, Vortex rearsets, Ohlins damper, PC3, full Ti Akra Evo II, all short stacks, secondaries removed
post #10 of 28 Old 05-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1leadfoot View Post
first off, i love it, KEEP it lol youve had her this long might as well keep it

it would only be worth parting out man, you wont get near what you need/deserve by outright selling it.

But....If you ever decide to part her out,i'd appreciate it if you keep me in mind for the the bodywork (all of it.) (Dibs!)

I had thought about selling my '04' a couple of times. Even placed it up for sale, but then changed my my mind everytime. That's my baby!
Brought her from Attack Kawasaki, at the end of the '04' race season. (Josh Hayes' spare race bike) Shes taken me across europe to the Isle of Man and everywhere in between, Croatia, The French, Swiss, Italian and Austrian Alps, and every little nook and cranny throughout Germany, Brno, Hockenheim, Nurburgring, Lausitz and across the united states from Fort drum N.Y. to Deals gap and the Rocky Mountain State Park and back.
Shoot, she's more like a part of the family. I just can't bring myself to let her go. Even after a couple of crashes. "I can rebuild it...better, stronger, faster...duhn-duhn-duhn......

The Original "Widowmaker"

Don't sell her bro!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in