08 Gen 3 for sale. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 03-04-2014, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

08 Gen 3 for sale.

Hello; Mike here. I have my 08 Gen 3 ZX10R for sale. Bike is very clean with 8500 miles. New tires front and back (500 miles). Oil and filter just changed with Mobil 1 synthetic. New battery. Valves just adjusted to the top of spec. New spark plugs. New K+N air filter. Complete coolant flush. New chain. Both sprockets like new. Brake fluid flushed both front and rear. The bike also has the following aftermarket upgrades. Double bubble windshield, Aftermarket levers, tank protector, tank and frame grip pads, led integrated tailight, aftermarket license plate bracket, swingarm spools, much nicer mirrors, and driving lights turned into turn signals. Bike needs nothing, and starts right up and runs great. Bike is very clean, but it does have one small crack in upper fairing. 7,000 or best offer. Contact me directly at 615 - 824 - 6116, or [email protected] I will be happy to answer any questions, and supply you with plenty of pics. Thanks. Mike.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in