Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

'04 Blue 10R

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  mrzw70 
#1 · (Edited)
It's time to sell. I hate to do it but sometimes things happen. The bike has 22K miles. New Kawi Race intake cam and thin head gasket @ 19,500 miles. I would rate the bike an 8.5 out of 10 on the looks scale, some scratches and paint chips (small). Mechanically it only needs rear tire. The BT002 front is good but the rear only has a few hundred more miles in it. The bike could also use a chain and sprockets, still has original. It has a full Akro race system with pcIIIusb. Bike was tuned a while back but could use it again with the new cam. Has lowering links on the back but still at stock height. Penske double clicker on the rear and the front forks were set redone by CTR suspension, set up for 190lb. rider. Puig dark smoke screen as well as stock. The seat cowl I bought from another member isn't perfect, the pad has been glued back on; a little glue showing not bad though. It has R1 calipers and '06 Kawi radial master and braided lines but still needs more bleeding (apparently I'm not good at that). Vortex rearsets, Scott's damper, Cordona quick shifter and Shogun sliders. The passenger seat is covered in the Kawi cover that matches the bike. The bike has been down, fell off my trailer a couple of years ago. All cosmetic damage and all parts replaced headlight broke a tab so I repaired it. Since then I dropped off the stand in the garage, hence the small scratches. Just trying to be honest about condition. I'm asking $4,900.00
Bike is dirty in pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
if i had more money................between the car i just bought, the 636 i bought and all the weapons and ammo i just cant afford it. heck i couldnt even afford all the stuff i just bought. free bump for a great price

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.