MotoAmerica, hopes and dreams for 2019. - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 67 Old 11-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

What about Herrin on the Yosh bike? I heard JD is teaming up with Gilliam to do 600.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 67 Old 11-03-2018, 06:16 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsteinnewyork View Post
What about Herrin on the Yosh bike? I heard JD is teaming up with Gilliam to do 600.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I don’t think Herrin has plans of leaving attack any time soon being that he’s own money is going into the team. Aside they posted that he’s got no plans to do any testing on the yoshimura bike.

Dont Worry Be Happy
post #23 of 67 Old 11-05-2018, 12:02 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Herrin posted a teaser on his IG feed of the Yosh bike and asked if his fans want to see him on it....... very interesting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 67 Old 11-05-2018, 12:57 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kneepucker View Post
Herrin posted a teaser on his IG feed of the Yosh bike and asked if his fans want to see him on it....... very interesting.
who ever the maverick guy is hes got a strong point in there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5604.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	191.5 KB
ID:	420207  
Neonmarine likes this.

Dont Worry Be Happy
post #25 of 67 Old 11-05-2018, 03:35 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Attack and Yoshimura working together would be like Tech 3 Yamaha switching to KTM...... oh wait........
post #26 of 67 Old 11-05-2018, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
If Herrin brought Attack to Yosh I think it would be safe to say game over. As a privateer he is running with the factory boys and would force MA to bring over more factory teams with more world class riders... See where this is going... Im getting excited..
post #27 of 67 Old 11-06-2018, 08:21 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Honestly I don't see Attack and Yosh joining forces, I was mostly kidding in my previous posting. They have been rivals off and on for more than a decade, I don't see any reason Yosh would see value in adding Attack. Yosh already has the most complete data and enough resources to win championships every year; and Attack needs to carry their own flag to show the quality and capability of the parts they manufacture and sell.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this is just my .02
post #28 of 67 Old 11-06-2018, 08:32 AM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Your not wrong. Im not serious either lol. This is fantasy land if you havent noticed! I know Herrin isn't moving. I also know I am a little dissapointed that Debise may be the new Yosh rider. However, this thread was started for people to talk about who they would like to see on a factory ride.

On a serious note, anyone know what Cam is doing for the 2019 season yet? Is he staying with Yamaha? Would like to see him run moto 2 or even GP but don't know if it makes sense financially for him..
post #29 of 67 Old 11-06-2018, 10:33 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
financially for herrin moving into yoshimura is better remember he pays attack if he goes to yoshimura it would be the other way around. factory support and for sure money into my pocket and not going out of it lol, cam will most likely stay with yamaha for another year, thread needs the tittle replaced to the moto america thread were we can dream and hope.
wheelz96 likes this.

Dont Worry Be Happy
post #30 of 67 Old 11-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

I think we'd all love to see Cam move onto a bigger series, he'd be great in WSBK, although I think all the factory seats are spoken for at the moment. Pretty sure there's no open seats in GP at the moment either, but the new Moto2 class on Triumph engines would be an awesome opportunity for him to jump on, as it will be a fresh approach for all the teams and a little more level playing field for the first year, or half a season.
If Herrin turns down the Yosh ride (if they even offer it), he'd be silly. He knows how well funded and organized they are, all other MotoA teams have been watching and learning from Yosh since the Mladin days.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in