GP Rider

Posting Frequency

you cannot cheat death and taxes....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 30 Old 05-11-2017, 08:48 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Ive been taxed 45% for quite a long time, I doubt Dan Kyle had anything to do with it. Taxes are good if used properly, but they're not. I cant even get the pothole in front of my house filled in thats destroying my suspension. Our taxes are spent on the most rediculous things and there is too many leeches sucking everything out of the working man, its cheaper and more profitable not to work these days.
evilaugust likes this.

82 GS450L- Bobber Project
06 636- Sold
07 R1- Lost
08 zx10r- Lost
09 zx10r- Totaled 8/3/14
07 cbr600rr- Track - Sold
12 EX250r- Womans - Kissed a guardrail
13 zx10r- Old street - Sold
14 SSR Lifan 180cc Pit Bike- Fun machine
15 zx10r- New street

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

post #13 of 30 Old 05-11-2017, 04:03 PM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 30 Old 05-11-2017, 05:30 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

It's funny to me that the LESS FORTUNATE person is described as someone with a ESCALADE and 24s... who puts a system in his truck because he can. I wonder if this guy realizes that the same person can be hard working to have these EXTRAS...lol...at the same time busting his ass 80 hrs a week for the railroad, working in a factory, blue collar or white collar job etc . The EXTRA hard earned taxed money is used just like most other people...BILLS/ a family / savings/ unforeseen occurrences etc. You really DON'T KNOW how long that LESS UNFORTUNATE person saved/sacrificed to do whatever he had to do to get that truck...zx10, mercedes etc n customize it. My point is just because your offended by a truck on 24s with the system bumping don't stereotype a person because that's probably the SAME HARD WORKING TAXED MAN that built it!
mpp12 likes this.
post #15 of 30 Old 05-11-2017, 06:21 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by tl1000r1 View Post
It's funny to me that the LESS FORTUNATE person is described as someone with a ESCALADE and 24s... who puts a system in his truck because he can. I wonder if this guy realizes that the same person can be hard working to have these EXTRAS...lol...at the same time busting his ass 80 hrs a week for the railroad, working in a factory, blue collar or white collar job etc . The EXTRA hard earned taxed money is used just like most other people...BILLS/ a family / savings/ unforeseen occurrences etc. You really DON'T KNOW how long that LESS UNFORTUNATE person saved/sacrificed to do whatever he had to do to get that truck...zx10, mercedes etc n customize it. My point is just because your offended by a truck on 24s with the system bumping don't stereotype a person because that's probably the SAME HARD WORKING TAXED MAN that built it!
He's saying that the guy on 24s has an ebt card and if he can afford that shit he can afford not to be on ebt, not that he has 24s on an escalade
JUICEBOX and Kllongbrake like this.

More cowbell
post #16 of 30 Old 05-11-2017, 07:32 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Doesnt forum member LDH work at that shop? Maybe he has some insight?
post #17 of 30 Old 05-11-2017, 07:41 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUICEBOX View Post
Uncle Sam always keeping the hard working man down to put money in the pockets of the "less fortunate" and by less fortunate i mean the fucking asshole that rolls up in his escalade on 24s with his system pounding to get out, walking the store and buy a bag of chips and a beef jerky stick on his access card, then whip out his wad of hundo's to buy 2 grape flavored blunts and put $10 worth of gas in his sweet ride and the mother fucker never worked a god damn day in his life.
Nope, not how these gov. schemes work and are used. A work acquaintance notices a glitch and reports. The glitch is the key thru the fed doorway leading to the machine. He gets a money kickback from the IRS, if I recall. Bunch of stuff going on. Again, I know zero on this case.
post #18 of 30 Old 05-12-2017, 04:18 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxtradamus View Post
Doesnt forum member LDH work at that shop? Maybe he has some insight?
Yeah, just talked to Mike yesterday. He began running the day-to-day operations when Dan got into hot water a few years back (that's how long they've been investigating). Good thing too because Mike is the right man for the job. He's always treated me well in the past and I've never had him ask me to do anything sketchy like what the article implies their employees were doing. Bought a bunch of stuff from him yesterday regardless. Not his fault his boss is an idiot....
CanyonCarver and rcannon like this.
post #19 of 30 Old 05-12-2017, 07:03 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by tl1000r1 View Post

Read a little deeper my man,
CanyonCarver and rcannon like this.

82 GS450L- Bobber Project
06 636- Sold
07 R1- Lost
08 zx10r- Lost
09 zx10r- Totaled 8/3/14
07 cbr600rr- Track - Sold
12 EX250r- Womans - Kissed a guardrail
13 zx10r- Old street - Sold
14 SSR Lifan 180cc Pit Bike- Fun machine
15 zx10r- New street

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

post #20 of 30 Old 05-12-2017, 07:39 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

I had a friend with a Snap-On-Tool truck who did a similar thing.

He only did 3 years, in prison, but like this deal sounds, by the time the Govt went after him, the money owned was such a high number his life was ruined, and his tool truck business was finished.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in