Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Kawasaki Teases Supercharged Z Model

4K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  Ravenous 
#1 · (Edited)

Kawasaki Europe dropped a video teasing a new Z model – and it’s supercharged!

The brief 11-second video doesn’t offer much detail, starting with a close-up of a CGI impeller that quickly begins spinning as a green “Z” logo appears. The intention is clear, however: Kawasaki is adding a naked bike to its supercharged motorcycle lineup, joining the H2, H2R and H2 SX...

Read more about Kawasaki Teases Supercharged Z Model at Motorcycle.com.

See less See more
1 1
#16 ·
for me, priorities are power, appearance, technology, build quality... minor things like the dash is a bonus if it looks cool, but wouldnt stop me from buying a bike that i liked for the other reasons.... BUT, that being said, the zx10r dash is definitely dated as hell, would be nice if they updated it... but not at the expense of anything else i hope... they have a set amount of budget to work with, id rather they put money into the engine / electronics / suspension rather than the dash.

#17 ·
Very dated, nearly the same as the RC51....but with some added features. I just like the bike, and to me when they update a model (zx10r, zx10rr) they should up date the dash IMHO. The dash on our Zx10r from Kawasaki is $893.76......so come'on, you change the plastics, change the dash...at least make it change colors or something lol. The dash on the SC Z1000 does look cool, hope we get something like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.