Pit-Bull Photo Contest - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 03-05-2014, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider
 
AUaviator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Alabama
Posts: 85
Posting Frequency
 
Pit-Bull Photo Contest

Here are my winnings from the Pit Bull photo contest! Thank you Pit Bull and ZX-10r.net mods for making this awesome contest!

520 conversion kit w/ EK chain and -1/+2 sprockets for my CBR600rr trake bike (soon to be race bike hopefully) and also they threw in an autographed picture of Kevin Schwantz!



My winning picture:

AUaviator is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 Old 03-05-2014, 04:10 PM
WSB Rider
 
Live-Fast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: S.A TX
Posts: 516
Posting Frequency
 
Nice. Congrats!


Past Bikes- 03 R6, 05 R6, 04 R1, 05 R1, 07 R1, 08 1KRR
Live-Fast is offline  
post #3 of 10 Old 03-06-2014, 04:08 AM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,965
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
HUGE thanks to Pit Bull for doing this contest with us. That is a SUPER nice prize right there!! Congrats. If you guys aren't familiar with their products you can check em out here...

http://www.pit-bull.com/

or10r is offline  
post #4 of 10 Old 03-06-2014, 09:34 AM
GP Rider
 
ibescott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NPR, FL
Posts: 1,040
Posting Frequency
      
Send a message via AIM to ibescott Send a message via Yahoo to ibescott
Nice. I love the contests here and great sponsors. Your pic is worth winning. Congrats

https://www.facebook.com/scott.d.barraclough
2005 PBO ZX10
2002 Blue Honda Goldwing
Sold 2004 Blue ZX10
Sold 2006 Blue ZX14
ibescott is offline  
post #5 of 10 Old 03-10-2014, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider
 
AUaviator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Alabama
Posts: 85
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibescott View Post
Nice. I love the contests here and great sponsors. Your pic is worth winning. Congrats
Thanks I agree 100% about the contests here. I wish more people would have entered this one since it was kinda fun to go out and take some nice pictures with my bike and my pup.
AUaviator is offline  
post #6 of 10 Old 03-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,965
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUaviator View Post
Thanks I agree 100% about the contests here. I wish more people would have entered this one since it was kinda fun to go out and take some nice pictures with my bike and my pup.

I wish that too. I felt really bad when I had to contact Pit Bull for them to decide the winner and only had a couple of guys enter. I cant force members to enter the contest but its really easier to get other vendors interested in doing a contest when there is a good turn out in the thread. Your pics were great though and I hope you enjoy the conversion kit.

or10r is offline  
post #7 of 10 Old 03-10-2014, 05:26 PM
GP Star
 
Shift_Nashville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nashville
Posts: 2,653
Posting Frequency
      
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
I wish that too. I felt really bad when I had to contact Pit Bull for them to decide the winner and only had a couple of guys enter. I cant force members to enter the contest but its really easier to get other vendors interested in doing a contest when there is a good turn out in the thread. Your pics were great though and I hope you enjoy the conversion kit.
Only problem that I'm sure wasn't only an issue for me...I didn't have pitbull stands, and I didn't have my pup yet...I just got a blue nose pup, she's 7 weeks so I couldn't take her hoMe, but here's a pic anyways...have a male lab named titan, so we stuck with the greek God theme and named her Iris (goddess of the rainbow)...

OP, great pic and congrats!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0016~2.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	250889  


Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
i could give two shits if you were taking a bubble bath in applesauce being fed grapes by lemurs with electrodes attached to your nipples in the bed of a semi truck, as long as you're not holding up traffic, go for it

Last edited by Shift_Nashville; 03-10-2014 at 05:29 PM.
Shift_Nashville is offline  
post #8 of 10 Old 03-10-2014, 05:27 PM
GP Star
 
Shift_Nashville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nashville
Posts: 2,653
Posting Frequency
      
Sorry for the sideways monster pic!
Never mind, fixed it sorta


Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
i could give two shits if you were taking a bubble bath in applesauce being fed grapes by lemurs with electrodes attached to your nipples in the bed of a semi truck, as long as you're not holding up traffic, go for it

Last edited by Shift_Nashville; 03-10-2014 at 05:30 PM.
Shift_Nashville is offline  
post #9 of 10 Old 03-11-2014, 04:07 AM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,965
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
^^ She is ADORABLE!!!

or10r is offline  
post #10 of 10 Old 03-16-2014, 01:54 PM
GP Star
 
Dragone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NV
Posts: 2,427
Posting Frequency
Images: 11
 
Quote:
520 conversion kit w/ EK chain and -1/+2 sprockets for my CBR600rr trake bike (soon to be race bike hopefully)
congrats on the gear

Nice pup ya got shift

W.F.O.ing with style will bring life back into focus
Dragone is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pit Bull 520 Conversion Contest or10r Contests and Give Aways 40 05-03-2015 02:38 PM
Gen 3: Need Help with Pit Bull Stand Sh5rw9nd The ZX-10R 14 04-17-2012 12:43 AM
Pit Bull Stands soida Vendors deals 27 10-02-2006 11:25 AM
Need a Pit Bull..... DB Vendors deals 4 05-05-2006 05:33 PM
Which Pit-Bull Stand do I want? RichTJ99 The ZX-10R 14 05-11-2005 07:49 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome