suspension set up zx10 08. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 03-05-2009, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

suspension set up zx10 08.

Suspensions set up advices. I weigh 70 Kg, and muy riding style is smooth, not braking too late too hard, trying to open throtlle easy, keeping the line.Stock set up forward I feel too hard to fast reaction hydraluic, anyway, what to do to to set up softer and still good response
Thanks.
Beg your pardon my poor english, I dont manage the proper technical words.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-05-2009, 10:03 PM
vr6
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacreas View Post

Suspensions set up advices. I weigh 70 Kg, and muy riding style is smooth, not braking too late too hard, trying to open throtlle easy, keeping the line.Stock set up forward I feel too hard to fast reaction hydraluic, anyway, what to do to to set up softer and still good response
Thanks.
Beg your pardon my poor english, I dont manage the proper technical words.
Okay I'll go first. First is set up the SAG. You will have to do a search as I too am a rookie at suspension. Next i would check tire pressure. i run 29 up front and about 34 in the rear I am 170lbs with out gear.

You will find lot's of opinions on suspension bu you will have to search the site.

Go ZX10!
post #3 of 5 Old 03-06-2009, 03:49 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr6 View Post
Okay I'll go first. First is set up the SAG. You will have to do a search as I too am a rookie at suspension. Next i would check tire pressure. i run 29 up front and about 34 in the rear I am 170lbs with out gear.

You will find lot's of opinions on suspension bu you will have to search the site.

Go ZX10!
Thanks. the problem ive got is in the front mostly, i wont receive more feed back from the wheel, presently I dont feel confident, with the standar set up, too hard; i use to brake into the corners and sometimes beeing so hard the suspension, I feel the tyre doing all the work, and thats dangerous.
Ill investigate about the SAG convenient for me and the hydraulics set up for that condition.
Sorry my english is poor, Im from Sapain.
V´ssss
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 03-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

this is a contest or giveaway? i think this needs to be moved to the tech section...
post #5 of 5 Old 03-09-2009, 03:02 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.INF View Post
this is a contest or giveaway? i think this needs to be moved to the tech section...
:iamwithst

Mods..LOR painted black, Gutted cats, Bazazz ZFI + AFM Autotune, Pipercross Race Filter, Removed Secondaries, Block-off plates, Healtech X-TRE, Driven -1/+2 blk/blue, 1/5th throttle, Titax blue shorties, Galfer GP Series SS brake lines, CA Integrated Taillight, Bikelitez Fender Elim., Puig black Z-racing windscreen, Tapeworks black overlays, Headlight tint, Techspec prot., Driven D3 grips, Hotbodies Flushmounts, CRG mirror, Scorpio SR-i900, Kawi solo seat, 8k HIDs, LSL sliders
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in