ZX-10R Funnies! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 05-06-2008, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider
 
1mean10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Montgomery, TX
Posts: 499
Posting Frequency
  
ZX-10R Funnies!

1. ZX-10R.NET has more thread counts than Oprah's underwear.
2. ZX-10R.NET is so popular than Superman wears ZX-10R.NET pajamas.
3. You have a picture of your bike in your wallet, but none of the wife and kids.

Ya'll have anymore?

"I'm your Huckleberry!"

1mean10 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 Old 05-06-2008, 03:33 PM
GP Rider
 
greg 0410r/6rr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,612
Posting Frequency
   
You check ZX-10.net before any of your e-mails at work.

greg 0410r/6rr is offline  
post #3 of 16 Old 05-06-2008, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider
 
1mean10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Montgomery, TX
Posts: 499
Posting Frequency
  
You got skid marks on your seat but none in your britches.

"I'm your Huckleberry!"

1mean10 is offline  
post #4 of 16 Old 05-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Mythical Mod of Yore
 
wicked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North ATL 'burbs
Posts: 4,465
Posting Frequency
Images: 4
           
Garage
Send a message via AIM to wicked Send a message via MSN to wicked Send a message via Yahoo to wicked
the 10R kicked the crap out of Chuck Norris and sent him home cryin' to his momma

- Doc
wicked is offline  
post #5 of 16 Old 05-06-2008, 11:37 PM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
You've thought about having sex with your zx10 but then realized it doesn't have tits or a vagina!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #6 of 16 Old 05-07-2008, 12:43 AM
GP Star
 
10 speed's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Charleston south carolina
Posts: 4,682
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
     
When my bike rides threw water it doesnt get wet water gets my bike

I got tiered of buying go fast parts.... So i got a turbo! now i need go slow parts!
If it aint modded it aint yours!
10 speed is offline  
post #7 of 16 Old 05-07-2008, 12:48 AM
Starbucks Connoisseur
 
Static IP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Beverly Hills
Posts: 4,368
Posting Frequency
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg 0410r/6rr View Post
You check ZX-10.net before any of your e-mails at work.

09' Ice Blended Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
10' Venti Mocha Latte spilled some of it, was too hot
11' Peppermint Mocha W/Extra Shot of Espresso
12' Eggnog Venti Latte
13' Bagel
14' Standard Drip (since a Venti latte went up 20 cents)


Static IP is offline  
post #8 of 16 Old 05-07-2008, 12:49 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
I'm confused.

You know how most vehicle mirrors on the passenger side read 'objects in mirror are closer than they apear'?

All ZX10R right side mirrors should read 'Objects in mirror are losing'
(mine does)

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #9 of 16 Old 05-07-2008, 09:13 AM
FAF
Rent this space
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 6,590
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
How many ZX10R owners have changed their own plugs ??









About the same amount who can actually use the search function on this site.
FAF is offline  
post #10 of 16 Old 05-07-2008, 09:17 AM
GP Rider
 
greg 0410r/6rr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,612
Posting Frequency
   
:headshake There's a search function?

greg 0410r/6rr is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Von Post todays Funnies Vonstallin The Out House 3 08-28-2004 01:47 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome