Wrong Number - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 09-01-2008, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           
Wrong Number

A man joins a big corporate empire as a trainee.

On his very first day at work, he dials the pantry and shouts into the phone..."Get me a coffee, quickly!!"

The voice from the other side responded, "You fool you've dialed the wrong extention! Do you know who you're talking to, dumbo?"

"No!" replied the trainee.
"Its the CEO of the company, you fool!"

The trainee shouts back, "And do YOU know who YOU are talking to, you fool!"
No...replied the CEO indignantly.

"Good!" replied the trainee, and puts down the phone.



Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 19 Old 09-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Judge Dredd Mod
 
mr_honez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bastrop, Texas
Posts: 9,188
Posting Frequency
           

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
mr_honez is offline  
post #3 of 19 Old 09-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Champion Rider
 
Alor14582's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 429
Posting Frequency
 
lol
Alor14582 is offline  
post #4 of 19 Old 09-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
post #5 of 19 Old 09-01-2008, 11:02 PM
WSB Rider
 
evoracer518's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 506
Posting Frequency
Images: 4
 
Send a message via AIM to evoracer518
Priceless!!!

'06 Ninja 650R (9000 Miles)
(Bridgestone BT-014, Fender Eliminator)
'07 ZX-10R Special Edition (10000 Miles)
(Pazzo Shorties Red/Black, Sato Racing Dual Exhaust Titanium, Lizard Lights LED's, Black Tinted Screen, Two Brothers Fender Eliminator, Sport Bike Cam Camera Mount, Sato Racing Frame Sliders, Scorpio Alarm, Dunlop Qualifier Tires (3rd Set), Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil)

http://www.youtube.com/user/evoracer518
http://www.myspace.com/evoracer518
evoracer518 is offline  
post #6 of 19 Old 09-02-2008, 12:51 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
, was it your first day on the job red?

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #7 of 19 Old 09-02-2008, 01:25 AM
GP Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,347
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
          
good one!
Iridium is offline  
post #8 of 19 Old 09-02-2008, 07:15 AM Thread Starter
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPJON View Post
, was it your first day on the job red?


How did you know!!



Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
post #9 of 19 Old 09-02-2008, 01:30 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,009
Posting Frequency
  
Nice...
munchie is offline  
post #10 of 19 Old 09-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Street Rider
 
v-eight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 57
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
 
lol
v-eight is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wrong place wrong time 33615 The Out House 13 04-20-2007 03:31 AM
I'll take box number one... KaTooM Pictures and Videos 13 03-02-2007 10:52 PM
We're number 1 ZX10Miami The Out House 17 05-18-2006 06:23 AM
What number do you have? slow_rdr The ZX-10R 45 08-11-2004 05:58 PM
So which Chassis number is your 10R ???? 10r_Geezer The ZX-10R 5 03-18-2004 09:47 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome