Why men and women don't understand each other - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 06-12-2008, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,347
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
          
Why men and women don't understand each other




Last edited by Iridium; 06-12-2008 at 05:55 PM.
Iridium is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 Old 06-16-2008, 01:04 PM
Champion Rider
 
DsTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rosamond, California
Posts: 337
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
 
wow, we can profit from these diagrams!

Everyday I'm Hustlin'!
DsTroy is offline  
post #3 of 6 Old 06-16-2008, 07:55 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by DsTroy View Post
wow, we can profit from these diagrams!
and maybe learn something too!!!




Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
post #4 of 6 Old 06-16-2008, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,347
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
          
Need to find a way to increase the size of the "sex initiator" gland
Iridium is offline  
post #5 of 6 Old 06-17-2008, 12:57 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium View Post
Need to find a way to increase the size of the "sex initiator" gland
you just have to refill the gold digging and shinny things and diamonds sensory, I have found this is very hard to do when your on a tight budget....

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #6 of 6 Old 11-05-2008, 11:43 AM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Women...1.0 lol 10 speed The Funny Pages 13 01-09-2008 12:52 AM
Women... Older Guy The Funny Pages 14 12-06-2007 08:26 AM
Help me understand this S.ga.rider The Out House 12 11-17-2006 10:02 AM
from New Orleans. . .you understand ! ! smalls23 The Out House 1 03-07-2006 08:53 PM
Well, i can't seem to understand your mirror problems ... ninja9r The ZX-10R 24 07-27-2004 12:09 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome