Why Im Depressed... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 11-05-2010, 07:36 AM Thread Starter
Blitzkrieg

Posting Frequency

Why Im Depressed...

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel , "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land! I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc . . . I called a Suicide Hotline. I had to press 1 for English. I was then connected to a call center in Pakistan . I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck......

"There is always time to think about what you want to do,
Until it comes time to start doing what you were meant to do."

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.~unknown~

"The true test of a mans character is how he treats someone, from whom he has nothing to gain"

"It's the things that people don't know about themselves on the inside, that make them afraid"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 11-05-2010, 08:34 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

That’s the most un-informed post I’ve read in a long time. But people will think its clever and believe it.

I got a better one for you:

Bush jr. became president, lied to the country about wmds and lead us into war for oil, passed laws for tax cuts for the richest 1%, illegally wire tapped forms of communication, lied about his military service, failed at every business venture before he became president, DID NOTHING to improve health care while the insurance companies rapped us on premiums and limited our coverage.

Yeah but its cool lets blame the new guy for the fucked up hand he was dealt when he took office. Like the Republicans would have done any better, I sure as fuck am glad the Likes of Sara Palin and the rest of the fucking morons in the Republican Party aren't leading this country.

You have your right to your views and opinions but don’t get caught up in some nursery rhyme and believe everything your hear.

GEN 4: Brembo HP calipers, Brembo HP T-Drive Rotors, Brembo RCS master cylinder, Fren Tubo SS lines, re-valved Ohlins damper, Ohlins TTX shock, Yoshimura case covers/frame sliders, Yoshimura 3/4 R77D Ti exhaust, BMC filter, Puig DB, Renthal Clip ons/sprockets, attack rearsets, Guhl flash, kawi kit throttle, Ballistic EVO2 8 cell, Annitori RL quick shifter, Dunlop rubber.
post #3 of 18 Old 11-05-2010, 09:23 AM
formerly GHOST RIDER

Posting Frequency

Man, you guys got me :headshake , I thought this was the funny pages

Never forget who helped you!
Never forgive who fu*ked you.
Doing a trackday is like "SEX", no matter what happens you'll want to hit it again..
post #4 of 18 Old 11-05-2010, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
Blitzkrieg

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUN1 View Post
Man, you guys got me :headshake , I thought this was the funny pages
apparently i too thought this was the funny pages...i did not need to hear someones political rhetoric.....

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.~unknown~

"The true test of a mans character is how he treats someone, from whom he has nothing to gain"

"It's the things that people don't know about themselves on the inside, that make them afraid"
post #5 of 18 Old 11-05-2010, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Blitzkrieg

Posting Frequency

btw, come to work with me for 12 hours...i will show you what reality is, and how well our gov't subsidies work. even better, how well your tax dollars are used by non contributors.

Last edited by YB Legal; 11-05-2010 at 09:47 AM.
post #6 of 18 Old 11-05-2010, 09:45 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Good one YB!!

And WTF ninja187!?!?!

post #7 of 18 Old 11-05-2010, 09:46 AM
vr6
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja187 View Post
thatís the most un-informed post iíve read in a long time. But people will think its clever and believe it.

I got a better one for you:

Bush jr. Became president, lied to the country about wmds and lead us into war for oil, passed laws for tax cuts for the richest 1%, illegally wire tapped forms of communication, lied about his military service, failed at every business venture before he became president, did nothing to improve health care while the insurance companies rapped us on premiums and limited our coverage.

Yeah but its cool lets blame the new guy for the fucked up hand he was dealt when he took office. Like the republicans would have done any better, i sure as fuck am glad the likes of sara palin and the rest of the fucking morons in the republican party aren't leading this country.

You have your right to your views and opinions but donít get caught up in some nursery rhyme and believe everything your hear.
post #8 of 18 Old 11-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Mythical Mod of Yore

Posting Frequency

Garage
Send a message via AIM to wicked Send a message via MSN to wicked Send a message via Yahoo to wicked
Quote:
Originally Posted by YB Legal View Post
btw, coem to work with me for 12 hours...i will show you waht reality is, and how well or gov't subsidies work. even better, how well your tax dollars are used by non contributors.
and let me chime in on how your tax dollars are being spent by the federal guvmnt...i work for the department of veterans affairs and the shear magnitude of waste sickens me as a tax payer

and yb...not sure how you do the job you do and not become a cynical desensitized sob. my uncle is a retired detroit vice cop and he pretty much hates everyone

- Doc
post #9 of 18 Old 11-05-2010, 09:52 AM
formerly GHOST RIDER

Posting Frequency

Now I'm depress..

Never forget who helped you!
Never forgive who fu*ked you.
Doing a trackday is like "SEX", no matter what happens you'll want to hit it again..
post #10 of 18 Old 11-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

i got it - but we have a sense of humour over here................

Mmmm - let me have a think about that....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in