why boys need parents - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 06-25-2008, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
why boys need parents

If you have a son or 2 these are also interesting facts

1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.

2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.

3.) A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

4.) If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound Boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.

5.) You should not th! row baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.

6.) The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.

7.) When you hear the toilet flush and the words 'uh oh', it's already too late.

8.) Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.

9.) A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old Man says they can only do it in the movies.

10.) Ce rtain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old Boy.

11.) Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.

12.) Super glue is forever.

13.) No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

14.) Pool filters do not like Jell-O.

15.) VCR's do not eject 'PB & J' sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

16.)! Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

17.) Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.

18.) You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.

19.) Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.

20.) The fire department in Austin , TX has a 5-minute response time.

21.) The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

2! 2.) It will, however, make cats dizzy.

23.) Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

24.) 80% of Women will pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without kids.

25.) 80% of Men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.
Attached Images
     

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 Old 06-25-2008, 11:45 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
more good reasons
Attached Images
     

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #3 of 14 Old 06-25-2008, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kid13.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	71961  
Attached Images
   

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #4 of 14 Old 06-26-2008, 01:58 AM
Champion Rider
 
Bottlerocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lewisville, TX
Posts: 416
Posting Frequency
 
dammit, i'm part of that 80% of men who will go try brake fluid and bleach
Bottlerocket is offline  
post #5 of 14 Old 06-26-2008, 02:51 AM
Post Whore
 
Sgtusmc96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cedar Hill Tx
Posts: 6,354
Posting Frequency
           

04 Green ZX-10R, Evo II Header, Evo Canister, PCIIIUSB, BMC Race Filter, Vortex adj. Rearsets, Scorpio Alarm, Scotts Damper, Ivan's TRE, Ivan PCIII USB Map, Ivan's Kleen Block-Offs, Clear Alternatives Flush Mounts, Puig Double Bubble, Mirror Blocks, Sho-gun sliders, 1/5 throttle, Hot bodies fender eliminator, Goodridge SS lines, pazzo shorties and exhuast hanger.
Sgtusmc96 is offline  
post #6 of 14 Old 06-26-2008, 04:08 AM
Champion Rider
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 393
Posting Frequency
  
:iamwithst
imbob05 is offline  
post #7 of 14 Old 06-26-2008, 05:00 AM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,987
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottlerocket View Post
dammit, i'm part of that 80% of men who will go try brake fluid and bleach
And thats me on the skateboard, I lost half the skin on my body at the bottom of that hill.

or10r is offline  
post #8 of 14 Old 06-26-2008, 05:28 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 173
Posting Frequency
 
Thanks for the laugh....I needed it
mr clean is offline  
post #9 of 14 Old 06-26-2008, 06:26 AM
WSB Rider
 
evoracer518's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 506
Posting Frequency
Images: 4
 
Send a message via AIM to evoracer518
Awesome post. How do they know we are gonna try the brake fluid trick??
evoracer518 is offline  
post #10 of 14 Old 06-26-2008, 06:42 AM
Track Day Rider
 
The Engel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 115
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
 
This is great news to read seeing as how me and my wife are expecting our first son within the next few weeks. Life is going to get alot more interesting...


Xbox Live Gamertag: The Engel
The Engel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Meet the Parents DsTroy The Funny Pages 0 05-05-2008 01:58 PM
Meeting the Parents Alien10 Pictures and Videos 8 01-26-2008 06:04 PM
Why Parents Drink Infiltrator The Funny Pages 11 10-21-2007 06:55 AM
Some parents are just stupid... okie Pictures and Videos 33 08-30-2007 02:51 PM
My Parents!! RickRoush03 The Out House 7 01-17-2006 02:00 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome