war what is it good for?! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 08-31-2008, 02:53 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
war what is it good for?!

An elderly Italian man went to the local church for confession.

When the priest slid open the panel in the confessional, The man said,
'Father . Way back during World War II, a beautiful Jewish
woman from our neighborhood knocked urgently on my door and asked me to hide
her from the Nazis. So I hid her in my attic.'

The priest replied, 'That was a wonderful thing you did, my son! And you have
no need to confess that.'

'No, no, Father. There is more to tell. She started to repay me with sexual
favors. This happened several times a week and sometimes
twice on Sundays.'

The priest said, 'By doing that, you placed yourselves In great danger of
being discovered; however, two people under those
circumstances can easily succumb to the weakness of the flesh. If you are
truly sorry for your actions, you are indeed forgiven.'
Thank you, Father. That's a great load off my mind but I do have one more
question.'

And what is that, my son?' asked the priest.

Should I tell her the war is over?']

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 Old 09-01-2008, 03:32 PM
GP Rider
 
superman10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: sc
Posts: 1,775
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
       

2006 ZX-10R Black "Snake Eyes"
starrotors.com 6000k h.i.d. kit, T-rex frame sliders, Nissin Calipers, Galfer HH pads, Galfer SS brake lines, Puig DB windscreen, Micron exhaust, Powerbronze carbon fiber, Driven grips, Pazzo levers, and Gilles rearsets.


Note: Pray for peace, train for war. There can be no freedom without sacrifice.

"remember pain is temporary but quitting last forever. Feed the warrior"
superman10r is offline  
post #3 of 8 Old 09-02-2008, 01:41 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,009
Posting Frequency
  
Don't mess up a good thing...
munchie is offline  
post #4 of 8 Old 09-02-2008, 01:44 PM
.net Most Followed Member
 
luis.pita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Up in the North
Posts: 8,795
Posting Frequency
           
Garage
good one

luis.pita is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 09-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Champion Rider
 
DsTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rosamond, California
Posts: 337
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
 

Everyday I'm Hustlin'!
DsTroy is offline  
post #6 of 8 Old 09-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 09-22-2008, 08:12 PM
Champion Rider
 
Alor14582's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 429
Posting Frequency
 
lol
Alor14582 is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 09-28-2008, 03:46 PM
Wiz
GP Star
 
Wiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Aussie on walkabout in the UK
Posts: 2,617
Posting Frequency
Images: 19
         
Send a message via MSN to Wiz

Everbody Dies But Not Everyone Lives
Satin Black 05 .... plus lots of mods


Member of the Elite - Growler Group


Wiz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
lookin for a good ride W/good people alexszx10r Welcome Newbies! 20 05-10-2009 10:00 PM
Good Video from a good band! 9R to 10R Pictures and Videos 4 02-02-2008 10:31 AM
maybe NWS but good bigpunr1 Adult Content - Photos / Videos - N.W.S. 14 04-02-2007 04:57 PM
Good advice for all & Good link Spacecoast 10R The Out House 19 02-19-2007 06:52 PM
Galfer brake lines. Good, no Good? wingnut Performance and Tech 52 02-19-2007 06:21 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome