Sunday morning sex - Kawasaki
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 06-28-2008, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
JUPJON's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
Sunday morning sex

Sunday Morning

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie
went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95-year old
grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had
died, her grandmother replied, 'He had a heart attack while we were
making love on Sunday morning.'
Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people that were nearly
100 years old, having sex would surely be asking for trouble. 'Oh, no,
my dear,'
replied granny. 'Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we
figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would
start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even.
Nothing too stren uous, simply "IN "on the Ding, and "OUT" on the
She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, 'He'd still be alive
today if the Ice Cream Truck hadn't come along

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 15 Old 06-28-2008, 08:25 AM
GP Star
Shawng2020's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kingsland, GA
Posts: 2,325
Posting Frequency
Images: 9

"Be kind and courteous to everyone you come in contact with but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
Shawng2020 is offline  
post #3 of 15 Old 06-28-2008, 09:49 AM
I really need to get out of the house
rocketracermike's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 10,362
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
that was pretty good.

Rain. Whats is this Rain i keep hearing?.
rocketracermike is offline  
post #4 of 15 Old 06-28-2008, 10:49 AM
WSB Rider
evoracer518's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 506
Posting Frequency
Images: 4
Send a message via AIM to evoracer518
evoracer518 is offline  
post #5 of 15 Old 06-28-2008, 10:53 AM
I really need to get out of the house
luckz88's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fairfax, Va
Posts: 11,157
Posting Frequency
Images: 10
Send a message via AIM to luckz88 Send a message via Yahoo to luckz88
Ha ha
luckz88 is offline  
post #6 of 15 Old 06-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 601
Posting Frequency
Images: 28
damn that was funny
roland5color is offline  
post #7 of 15 Old 06-29-2008, 09:36 AM
I really need to get out of the house
red636girl's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5

Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
post #8 of 15 Old 06-29-2008, 05:55 PM
GP Star
Jonathan o's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NC- Charlotte
Posts: 2,524
Posting Frequency
Images: 3

Life is too short injoy it!
Jonathan o is offline  
post #9 of 15 Old 11-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Post Whore
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
Nick.INF is offline  
post #10 of 15 Old 11-04-2008, 06:36 PM
WSB Rider
GosuPaintballer's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 648
Posting Frequency

'97 gsxr 750
'03 cbr 954
'05 gsxr 1000
'07 ducati 1098
'06 gsxr 750
'07 yamaha r6
'07 cbr 600rr
'08 zx10r
'07 daytona 675
'08 cbr 1000rr
GosuPaintballer is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
sunday morning fun video.... more to come!!! garth285 Pictures and Videos 6 04-28-2008 03:06 PM
BD doin his morning sunday ride. luis.pita Pictures and Videos 28 01-06-2008 08:19 PM
SRT-4 tried me this morning. LOL TI10 Race and Stunt 39 03-06-2007 10:20 AM
sunday morning 3127 blackbeast The Out House 5 05-25-2006 03:39 PM
A little wet this morning... wheelup702 The ZX-10R 12 08-02-2004 02:01 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome