Sun burn - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 09-11-2008, 12:22 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Sun burn

A man passed out on the beach in Miami for four hours, and got a horrible sunburn, specifically to the front of his legs above his knees.

He went to the hospital, and was promptly admitted after being diagnosed with second-degree burns.

With his skin already starting to blister, and the severe pain he was in, the doctor prescribed continuous intravenous feeding with saline, electrolytes, a sedative, and a Viagra pill every four hours.

The nurse, who was rather astounded, asked, 'What good will Viagra do for him, Doctor?

The doctor replied, 'It won't do anything for his condition, but it'll keep the sheets off his legs.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 Old 09-11-2008, 02:34 AM
GP Rider
 
thrill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Warragul, Victoria, Australia
Posts: 1,508
Posting Frequency
       
lmao


Bill - GI Pro, Hindle slip on, Smoked screen, ZX14 brakes.... Well, you feel lucky, punk? You shouldn't, this is a 10R
thrill is offline  
post #3 of 7 Old 09-11-2008, 04:45 AM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,992
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
Ill have to remember that the next time my legs get burned. Good one!

or10r is offline  
post #4 of 7 Old 09-11-2008, 11:34 AM
WSB Rider
 
holeshot34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 620
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
  

"Today we were unlucky. But remember, we have only to be lucky once. You will have to be lucky always."
holeshot34 is offline  
post #5 of 7 Old 09-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Retired post whore
 
Alien10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,463
Posting Frequency
Images: 10
           

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmond Burke (1729-1797)
Alien10 is offline  
post #6 of 7 Old 09-22-2008, 04:46 PM
Champion Rider
 
DsTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rosamond, California
Posts: 337
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
 

Everyday I'm Hustlin'!
DsTroy is offline  
post #7 of 7 Old 09-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Missed burn out.... erikspeed The Out House 10 04-01-2008 11:01 AM
crash and burn rocketracermike Pictures and Videos 2 08-26-2006 12:46 AM
Burn it Baby burn it!!! ninjamaster6-10 Pictures and Videos 2 11-09-2005 01:15 AM
Burn it! Snake Eye Pictures and Videos 0 04-21-2005 04:54 PM
CRASH & BURN ZX_10_R_KAW Pictures and Videos 17 03-12-2005 06:15 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome