Suicide funny? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-12-2008, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Talking Suicide funny?

I'm sorry I couldn't resist passing this on!!




Two Arab mothers are sitting in a cafe chatting over a plate of tabouli and a
pint of goat's milk. The older of the mothers pulls a bag out of her purse
and starts flipping through photos. And they start reminiscing. "This is my
oldest son Mohammed. He would be 24 years old now."

"Yes, I remember him as a baby" says the other mother cheerfully.
"He's a martyr now though" mum confides.
"Oh, so sad dear" says the other.

"And this is my second son Kalid. He would be 21"

"Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly hair when
he was born".

"He's a martyr too" says mum quietly.

"Oh, gracious me ...." Says the other.

"And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He would be 18", she
whispers.

"Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first started
school".

"He's a martyr also," says mum, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully at
the photographs and says...

"They blow up so fast, don't they?"

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
American suicide... Older Guy The Out House 52 04-15-2007 02:53 PM
*n.w.s* ..another Suicide Video..*n.w.s* oneradten Pictures and Videos 5 04-30-2006 01:53 PM
loa angeles freeway suicide..vid madnessracing Pictures and Videos 7 04-30-2006 01:02 PM
Why do muslims become suicide bombers? danno46 The Out House 104 12-07-2005 06:23 PM
vw ad on how to stop suicide bombers sabersaw30 Pictures and Videos 3 01-22-2005 06:02 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome