parrots - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 11-25-2008, 11:51 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
parrots

Pairs of Parrots
>
> A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have
> a problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say
> one thing."
>
> What do they say?" the priest inquired.
>
> They say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"
>
> "That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed; then he thought for a
> moment. You know," he said, "I may have a solution to your
> problem. I have two male talking parrots, which I have taught to
> pray and read the Bible. "Bring your two parrots over to my house,
> and we'll put them in the cage with Frank and Jacob. My parrots can
> teach your parrots to pray and worship, and your parrots are sure
> to stop saying that phrase in no time."
>
> "Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the
> solution."
>
> The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's
> house. As he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were
> inside their cage, holding rosary beads and praying. Impressed,
> she walked over and placed Her parrots in with them.
>
> After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison:
> "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"
>
> There was stunned silence. Shocked, one male parrot looked over
> at the other male parrot and exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Frank,
> our prayers have been answered."

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 2 Old 12-06-2008, 11:57 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome