Obama does Karokee - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 08-22-2008, 12:50 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Obama does Karokee

Great 80s song!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 Old 08-22-2008, 04:20 AM
GP Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,347
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
          
freakin awesome, rep sent for that one!!
Iridium is offline  
post #3 of 7 Old 09-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Street Rider
 
55delray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 73
Posting Frequency
 
that was horrible
55delray is offline  
post #4 of 7 Old 09-02-2008, 03:59 PM
La Flama Blanca
 
9R to 10R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Stonewall, La
Posts: 7,720
Posting Frequency
Images: 102
           
Ahh, yes Breaking out the Rick Astley


"Now, I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

Last edited by 9R to 10R; 09-02-2008 at 04:16 PM.
9R to 10R is offline  
post #5 of 7 Old 09-02-2008, 04:02 PM
La Flama Blanca
 
9R to 10R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Stonewall, La
Posts: 7,720
Posting Frequency
Images: 102
           
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com/


"Now, I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"
9R to 10R is offline  
post #6 of 7 Old 09-03-2008, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
The guy behind the bar in the original video looks like Barack!!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #7 of 7 Old 10-21-2008, 11:11 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Obama receives huge endorsement TR-10 The Out House 4 03-23-2008 04:46 PM
>> Who is Barack Obama?anwser is inside reckless1 The Out House 7 01-13-2008 01:22 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome