NWS...Model Sues plastic surgeon. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 08-13-2008, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
NWS...Model Sues plastic surgeon.

Model sues Mexican plastic surgeon for not making her nipples even
after a breast implant!!

The doctor is quoted as "Hell, they looked good to me!!"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lopsidedboobs.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	75350  

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.

Last edited by JUPJON; 08-16-2008 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Not work safe
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 Old 08-13-2008, 01:12 AM
WSB Rider
 
greentourismo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 805
Posting Frequency
   
lol...thats funny

greentourismo is offline  
post #3 of 14 Old 08-13-2008, 02:03 AM
Champion Rider
 
Alor14582's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 429
Posting Frequency
 
lol
Alor14582 is offline  
post #4 of 14 Old 08-13-2008, 04:21 AM
GP Star
 
Sebastian1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,818
Posting Frequency
         
I see ghost nips!


1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2003 1500 Meanstreak Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
Sebastian1000 is offline  
post #5 of 14 Old 08-13-2008, 10:50 AM
GP Rider
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 1,225
Posting Frequency
     
Fake.
Patrick is offline  
post #6 of 14 Old 08-13-2008, 10:52 AM
GP Rider
 
diesel10R's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: mass
Posts: 1,284
Posting Frequency
    
Garage

ride or die!::weed :
diesel10R is offline  
post #7 of 14 Old 08-13-2008, 11:09 AM
Shorty's Performance
 
madnessracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: SOCAL
Posts: 8,860
Posting Frequency
Images: 6
           
Send a message via AIM to madnessracing Send a message via MSN to madnessracing
you have to go up if you wanna suck on the right nipple and you have to go down if you want to suck on the left nipple.

Shorty's Performance
madnessracing is offline  
post #8 of 14 Old 08-13-2008, 11:13 AM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
post #9 of 14 Old 08-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Wiz
GP Star
 
Wiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Aussie on walkabout in the UK
Posts: 2,617
Posting Frequency
Images: 19
         
Send a message via MSN to Wiz

Everbody Dies But Not Everyone Lives
Satin Black 05 .... plus lots of mods


Member of the Elite - Growler Group


Wiz is offline  
post #10 of 14 Old 08-15-2008, 09:00 PM
Ex Postwhore
 
9520G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,688
Posting Frequency
           
Send a message via MSN to 9520G
Good one now I can show my girl because she wants to get the surgery and I dont want her to.

"Never trade the thrill of living, for the security of existence"
9520G is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help needed any surgeon in the forum? luis.pita The Out House 22 08-11-2008 05:17 PM
Sues Six Pack For Sale thrill Bikes 4 Sale 13 07-18-2008 06:35 AM
Doctor sues 11 year old crash skidmark The Out House 12 03-03-2007 09:53 AM
Brain surgeon on GSXR jrsjkd Pictures and Videos 20 02-08-2007 12:26 AM
My own model... El Diablo Pictures and Videos 41 06-28-2005 05:58 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome