Join Date: May 2004
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Murphy's Bike Laws...
****MURPHY'S BIKE LAWS****
1. A motorcycle cannot fall over without a crowd.
2. The odds of a motorcycle falling over are directly proportional to the size of the audience and the owners ego. (The newness and expense of the bike may also factor into this equation.)
3. Motorcycles are to yellow bugs as aircraft carriers once were to kamikaze pilots.
4. You will not feel a need to go to the restroom until after you have put on your rainsuit.
5. The fact that your keys are in your pants pocket will only become apparent after you have put your gloves on.
6. Quick fixes are so named for how long they stay fixed.
7. The only part you really need will also be the only one on permanent backorder.
8. Nothing is harder to start than a used motorcycle being shown to a prospective buyer.
9. You will never have a flat tire on the road unless you leave the flat repair kit a home.
10. Universal Kit accessories are so named because they fit no bike in the universe.