mothers and children - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 08-12-2008, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider
 
dc5rn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,399
Posting Frequency
Images: 36
      
Smile mothers and children

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children.

'You all have obsessions,' he observed.

To the first mother, he said, 'You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy.'

He turned to the second Mom. 'Your obsession is money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny,'

He turned to the third Mom. 'Your obsession is alcohol. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy.'

At this point, the fourth mother got up, took her little boy by the hand and whispered,
'Come on, Dick, let's go'.

2008 Ninja Zx-10R

2005 GSXR 600 track bike
#637 NESBA


08 GSXR 600
dc5rn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 3 Old 08-13-2008, 12:45 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
thats funny

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #3 of 3 Old 10-21-2008, 11:34 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy Mothers Day! Big Red The Out House 15 05-09-2010 10:21 AM
Catholic Mothers FAF The Funny Pages 4 07-24-2007 01:10 PM
Call your mothers!!! AK10R The Out House 2 05-13-2007 11:20 AM
The Price of Children Static IP The Out House 11 10-10-2006 05:42 PM
Children related. Just Ranting Dragone The Out House 5 07-30-2006 12:21 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome