The most tragic death - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 11-28-2011, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

The most tragic death

Three men are waiting at the gates to heaven, and St. Peter says that he only has space for one. "Whoever died the most tragic death," he says, "will enter."
The first man says, "That must be me!
"I came home early one night to catch my wife - I was sure she was having an affair. I arrived home and I could smell his aftershave! There were clothes strewn across the lounge... in the hallway... the bedroom... and there's my wife, with this innocent come-hither look on her face. Well, I looked everywhere! I looked in the cupboard. I looked in the closet. I looked behind the curtain. Finally, I found him; hanging on to the edge of our 8th floor balcony by his fingertips! I was so angry, I stamped on them, and he fell 8 stories to the ground below. When I looked over the railing I saw that by a miracle he'd fallen into a bush. He was still alive! So I found the heaviest thing I could. I went to the kitchen and pushed the fridge onto the balcony. It fell 8 stories, hit the guy on the head, and killed him.
"Then I realised what I had done... I'd taken a human life. In remorse, I killed myself. And that's how I died."
St. Peter says, "That's very tragic!" and turns to the second man. "How did you die?"
"It was an accident," the second man says. "I was standing on my 9th floor balcony one morning, doing my exercises, and I leant on the rail to stretch. The rail gave way! I found myself falling, but I managed to grab onto the balcony below. Next thing I know this guy is jumping on my fingertips! And I fell 8 stories to the ground below. But... a miracle! I landed in a bush and survived! I was in pain, but so happy... I was just praising God when some bastard chucked a fridge from the balcony 8 stories above, which landed on my head! And that's how I died."
"That's very tragic!" says St. Peter, and turns to the 3rd guy. "How did you die?"
"Picture this," the 3rd guy says. "You're hiding, naked, in a fridge..."

Two bros exhaust, pcIII, 16t front 42t rear, 1/5 throttle, ivans TRE, HID's,white LED running lights, complete underglow LED's, speedohealer, flies removed, nissins with ss lines, k&n filter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyta View Post
Fuck that's hot, i wish god didn't make me ugly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 11-29-2011, 01:23 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Haha!!

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti

LRRS/CCS/ASRA
2012 AM GTU & MWSB Champion
EX 411

2013 Sponsors
JAF Motors
Amsoil
Dunlop
EBC Brakes
HotBodies
Vortex
post #3 of 5 Old 11-29-2011, 01:32 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

'11 Black zx-10r | Tech-spec Tank pad | Akraprovic w/ link | Power Commander V | Auto tune | HID | 1/5 Insert | Driven Smog Plates | DMP integrated tail light | Vortex rear sets w/ new pressure switch | Puig dark smoke windscreen | BMC Air Filter | Cox Radiator Guard |

To Do List:
ECU reflash
Steering Damper revalved
post #4 of 5 Old 11-29-2011, 03:47 AM
Gen2 Ripper

Posting Frequency

Pretty good!

07-ZX10R-SOLD
, 1/5th insert, -1/+5,comp werkes decatted,PC3+multi-hub,piperX,30 dry shot,2custom maps,Ballistic EVO2,Pazzo shorties,SATO rearsets,HealTech,ZG Corsa,EBC XC Gen3 rotors,Vesrah pads, SS lines, Gen3 calipers, etc and stretched 8" so it won't flip
05-ZRX1200R-sold
04-KX500-sold
1975 RD350-garage queen
post #5 of 5 Old 11-29-2011, 07:11 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

lol

life begins @ 13000 RPMs!!!
2013 WHITE Knight!!!
08 black knight, you will be missed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in