Michael Phelps, the early years..... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 08-25-2008, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider
 
okie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: oklahoma
Posts: 1,766
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
      
Michael Phelps, the early years.....

Attached Images
 
okie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 Old 08-25-2008, 03:09 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
Big Daddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 34,537
Posting Frequency
Images: 38
           
no shat huh, fuggah just leaves everyone.

BD



Big Daddy is offline  
post #3 of 7 Old 08-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Champion Rider
 
Alor14582's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 429
Posting Frequency
 
look a new world record
Alor14582 is offline  
post #4 of 7 Old 08-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Guilty by association
 
CP10R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: N. San Diego
Posts: 8,751
Posting Frequency
         
that is a fact


-I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.
General "Mad Dog" Mattis
CP10R is offline  
post #5 of 7 Old 08-25-2008, 07:48 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
rocketracermike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 10,362
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpriordan View Post
that is a fact
you got that right.

Rain. Whats is this Rain i keep hearing?.
rocketracermike is offline  
post #6 of 7 Old 08-25-2008, 11:48 PM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
thats one fast lil sperm!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #7 of 7 Old 10-21-2008, 11:19 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Michael Jackson - No thats not the joke thrill The Funny Pages 8 10-28-2007 06:21 PM
Michael Vick letter... Older Guy The Funny Pages 7 10-03-2007 04:54 PM
Michael Vick lovers... Perferd The Out House 44 01-07-2006 06:51 PM
Michael Moore's a hypocrite!!!!! 1rocket69 The Out House 40 01-26-2005 11:10 AM
Michael Jordan Rides Gp!!! YSR50 The ZX-10R 48 11-03-2004 01:15 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome