Men are happier than women - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 06-25-2008, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Men are happier than women

MEN ARE JUST HAPPIER PEOPLE


NICKNAMES
If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.
If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes.

EATING OUT
When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.

MONEY
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.

BATHROOMS
A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel .
The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.

ARGUMENTS
A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

FUTURE
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

SUCCESS
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

MARRIAGE
A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.

DRESSING UP
A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

NATURAL
Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. (or like Jon...dead sexy).
Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

OFFSPRING
Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.
A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 Old 06-25-2008, 11:55 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Fo Wo TEXAS
Posts: 11,176
Posting Frequency
Images: 25
           
MARRIAGE
A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.

Andy is offline  
post #3 of 22 Old 06-26-2008, 01:55 AM
Champion Rider
 
Bottlerocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lewisville, TX
Posts: 416
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPJON View Post
EATING OUT
When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.
I'm a bartender, and that shit is soooooo true!
Bottlerocket is offline  
post #4 of 22 Old 06-26-2008, 10:42 AM
GP Rider
 
tampamike10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dade City fl
Posts: 1,669
Posting Frequency
Images: 2
      

life begins @ 13000 RPMs!!!
2013 WHITE Knight!!!
08 black knight, you will be missed
tampamike10r is offline  
post #5 of 22 Old 06-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Post Whore
 
Sgtusmc96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cedar Hill Tx
Posts: 6,354
Posting Frequency
           
True

04 Green ZX-10R, Evo II Header, Evo Canister, PCIIIUSB, BMC Race Filter, Vortex adj. Rearsets, Scorpio Alarm, Scotts Damper, Ivan's TRE, Ivan PCIII USB Map, Ivan's Kleen Block-Offs, Clear Alternatives Flush Mounts, Puig Double Bubble, Mirror Blocks, Sho-gun sliders, 1/5 throttle, Hot bodies fender eliminator, Goodridge SS lines, pazzo shorties and exhuast hanger.
Sgtusmc96 is offline  
post #6 of 22 Old 06-27-2008, 01:11 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
MONEY
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.


Nick.INF is offline  
post #7 of 22 Old 06-29-2008, 06:00 PM
GP Star
 
Jonathan o's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NC- Charlotte
Posts: 2,524
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
      
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
MARRIAGE
A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.

So damn true.

Life is too short injoy it!
Jonathan o is offline  
post #8 of 22 Old 06-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Street Rider
 
55delray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 73
Posting Frequency
 
so so true
55delray is offline  
post #9 of 22 Old 06-30-2008, 11:40 AM
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           
not all of them:headshakebut some are right!



Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
post #10 of 22 Old 07-03-2008, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
sorry red I think most of them are spot on!
very few women out there that don't fit in this lil post.....maybe you're one of them??

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Women...1.0 lol 10 speed The Funny Pages 13 01-09-2008 12:52 AM
Women... Older Guy The Funny Pages 14 12-06-2007 08:26 AM
Women RickRoush03 The Out House 7 07-28-2006 09:57 PM
Men vs. Women III Older Guy The Out House 5 12-30-2005 08:58 AM
Why men are happier 1rocket69 The Out House 6 03-28-2005 07:04 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome