Learn chinese in 5 min..... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 07-22-2008, 01:15 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,347
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
          
Learn chinese in 5 min.....

Iridium is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 Old 07-22-2008, 01:27 AM
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
 
Lucky10R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Yay! Area!
Posts: 5,738
Posting Frequency
Images: 19
           
nice

Lucky10R is offline  
post #3 of 10 Old 07-22-2008, 01:47 AM
GP Star
 
silversv1k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canton, OH
Posts: 2,524
Posting Frequency
Images: 44
          

silversv1k is offline  
post #4 of 10 Old 07-22-2008, 02:36 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 348
Posting Frequency
 
lmfao now thats great!
madskillz is offline  
post #5 of 10 Old 07-22-2008, 08:37 AM
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           
"Stupid man"......"Dum Fuk" how true is that !!!!!!!!!!!!



Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
post #6 of 10 Old 07-22-2008, 11:26 AM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
sounds like a boston accent
Nick.INF is offline  
post #7 of 10 Old 07-22-2008, 11:49 AM
Post Whore
 
Sgtusmc96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cedar Hill Tx
Posts: 6,354
Posting Frequency
           
Lol

04 Green ZX-10R, Evo II Header, Evo Canister, PCIIIUSB, BMC Race Filter, Vortex adj. Rearsets, Scorpio Alarm, Scotts Damper, Ivan's TRE, Ivan PCIII USB Map, Ivan's Kleen Block-Offs, Clear Alternatives Flush Mounts, Puig Double Bubble, Mirror Blocks, Sho-gun sliders, 1/5 throttle, Hot bodies fender eliminator, Goodridge SS lines, pazzo shorties and exhuast hanger.
Sgtusmc96 is offline  
post #8 of 10 Old 07-22-2008, 11:56 AM
Retired post whore
 
Alien10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,463
Posting Frequency
Images: 10
           
That was Fa Kin Su Pah!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmond Burke (1729-1797)
Alien10 is offline  
post #9 of 10 Old 07-22-2008, 12:33 PM
Ex Postwhore
 
9520G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,688
Posting Frequency
           
Send a message via MSN to 9520G
Thats is great! Repsent!

"Never trade the thrill of living, for the security of existence"
9520G is offline  
post #10 of 10 Old 07-31-2008, 12:20 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Great post So Pha King We Todd Ed!---------> Dumbass

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another Chinese Toy Recalled! dray4life Pictures and Videos 12 10-11-2007 01:32 PM
Chinese Food Deer Elk Pictures and Videos 12 03-01-2007 01:52 PM
Indians vs. Chinese ZX10 Guy Pictures and Videos 1 11-19-2005 03:52 PM
chinese proverbs 1rocket69 The Out House 5 02-07-2005 07:32 PM
wassup chinese video. sabersaw30 Pictures and Videos 0 12-20-2004 03:26 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome