How to Treat a woman - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 08-04-2008, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider
 
WhatARush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Out Riding
Posts: 54
Posting Frequency
Images: 20
      
How to Treat a woman

.

Last edited by WhatARush; 05-11-2015 at 09:32 AM.
WhatARush is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 Old 08-04-2008, 11:21 PM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
, Us guys are so much easier to please!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #3 of 8 Old 08-04-2008, 11:30 PM
GP Rider
 
spikespiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Folsom, CA
Posts: 1,274
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
    
Send a message via AIM to spikespiegel Send a message via Yahoo to spikespiegel
you forgot....beer
spikespiegel is offline  
post #4 of 8 Old 08-05-2008, 01:57 AM
Champion Rider
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 393
Posting Frequency
  
beer's optional, I dont drink a lot myself
imbob05 is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 08-07-2008, 03:55 PM
GP Rider
 
tampamike10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dade City fl
Posts: 1,669
Posting Frequency
Images: 2
      
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikespiegel View Post
you forgot....beer

life begins @ 13000 RPMs!!!
2013 WHITE Knight!!!
08 black knight, you will be missed
tampamike10r is offline  
post #6 of 8 Old 08-07-2008, 06:45 PM
WSB Rider
 
evoracer518's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 506
Posting Frequency
Images: 4
 
Send a message via AIM to evoracer518
Very true, but where is the beer and maybe some friends... lol

'06 Ninja 650R (9000 Miles)
(Bridgestone BT-014, Fender Eliminator)
'07 ZX-10R Special Edition (10000 Miles)
(Pazzo Shorties Red/Black, Sato Racing Dual Exhaust Titanium, Lizard Lights LED's, Black Tinted Screen, Two Brothers Fender Eliminator, Sport Bike Cam Camera Mount, Sato Racing Frame Sliders, Scorpio Alarm, Dunlop Qualifier Tires (3rd Set), Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil)

http://www.youtube.com/user/evoracer518
http://www.myspace.com/evoracer518
evoracer518 is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 08-08-2008, 11:05 PM
GP Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,347
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
          
To hell with the wings bring hot friends!
Iridium is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 10-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trick or Treat FAF The Funny Pages 4 10-17-2007 10:42 PM
Trick Or Treat BornSinner Pictures and Videos 9 10-31-2006 05:52 PM
anybody got a woman like this?? casey The Out House 32 09-13-2006 07:41 AM
sent the R1 fellas a treat Big Daddy The Out House 6 04-04-2005 06:22 AM
Why a ZX-10R is better than a woman miykl The ZX-10R 22 09-05-2004 02:37 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome