How to deal with our angry wife. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 05-10-2008, 07:09 PM Thread Starter
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           
How to deal with our angry wife.

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I dont know what to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and sneak up the stairs, I get undressed on the bathroom. I ease into the bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach.

I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, slap her on the butt and say, "You as horny as I am?"

And she always acts like she's sound alseep!



Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 Old 05-10-2008, 07:20 PM
WSB Rider
 
lil ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 522
Posting Frequency
 
Send a message via MSN to lil ninja
good one

i'm so glad i'm not married and i believe that this is actually true...

EVEN DA SMALLEST NINJA CAN KILL
a girl once told me " long and thin too far in, short and thick does the trick"....
lil ninja is offline  
post #3 of 11 Old 05-10-2008, 07:39 PM
GP Rider
 
ninja6r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: eastern wa
Posts: 1,213
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
  
hilarious. good post

"shiny, let's be bad guys"
ninja6r is offline  
post #4 of 11 Old 05-10-2008, 07:43 PM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
I've done this and my lady jumps up and does me right there!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #5 of 11 Old 05-11-2008, 07:48 AM
I really need to get out of the house
 
rocketracermike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 10,362
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
           
more then likey. it would work.

Rain. Whats is this Rain i keep hearing?.
rocketracermike is offline  
post #6 of 11 Old 05-11-2008, 08:38 AM
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,009
Posting Frequency
  
Didn't see it coming...funny as hell.
munchie is offline  
post #7 of 11 Old 05-11-2008, 09:27 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 59
Posting Frequency
 
Hell Yeah! Thats what I am talkin about...
RhdDc2R is offline  
post #8 of 11 Old 05-12-2008, 03:05 AM
GP Star
 
bkkninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: LOS
Posts: 3,561
Posting Frequency
           

BKK
bkkninja is offline  
post #9 of 11 Old 05-12-2008, 08:44 AM
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,624
Posting Frequency
           
gpz1100 is offline  
post #10 of 11 Old 05-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Champion Rider
 
DsTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rosamond, California
Posts: 337
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
 

Everyday I'm Hustlin'!
DsTroy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Angry German Kid VS Douche Girl Fullthrottle Adult Content - Photos / Videos - N.W.S. 0 12-07-2007 05:47 PM
angry wife 10roller Pictures and Videos 7 06-06-2007 12:37 PM
Deal or no deal on this zx10. crazytank7 The ZX-10R 41 03-26-2007 04:46 PM
VR is angry volo Track 88 12-10-2006 10:54 PM
I don't think ur wife would be up for this? ZiG 9th Adult Content - Photos / Videos - N.W.S. 5 05-10-2005 11:08 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome