Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 Old 05-14-2008, 05:56 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to 06BLK10R Send a message via Yahoo to 06BLK10R
That is some funny shit riiiiiight there!! Can you say DUMB ASS!!

LIFE IS 2 SHORT SO LIVE IT TO YOUR FULLEST........
2006 BLACK ZX 10R
Akra CF Exhst,stomp grip,Attack rear sets, CZ Anodized Blk wheels,Power bronze rear hugger,Pwr Cmdr,Hel braided Brake lines,Puig sliders,Puig Windscreen,Kawi seat cowl,520 Chain Conversion.
2001 GSXR 600 RACE BIKE

------------------------------------------------

www.myspace.com/ninjapat66
http://bloxstarzlifestyle.com
post #3 of 48 Old 05-14-2008, 06:00 PM
welds like he has palsy

Posting Frequency

He needs to go ahead and for being such a dumbass. People warned him! I didn't even start to believe the thread until I was about 3 pages into it. Throughout my police career I've been a detective and worked ID Theft and other fraud crimes....I HATED IT! But, there are some really stupid people out there. When I got a case like that I just suspended it because there was nothing I could do. I cannot believe that someone would actually fall for this! HE EVEN GAVE HIM IS BANK ACCOUNT INFO!!!!! And he's wondering why his account is experiencing "snafus". Oh well, like the saying goes...There's a sucker born every minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green10 View Post
speakers on a zx10 is like shitting in your bathwater!!!
post #4 of 48 Old 05-14-2008, 06:27 PM
Starbucks Connoisseur

Posting Frequency

That is all a spoof. There is no way someone can have an IQ of a Chicken sandwich and fall for that.

btw, I thought those fake ad from Nigeria were always from dating sites of some hot BLONDE, BLUE eyed bombshell who got her foot broke and is stuck in Nigeria and needs money to come back in the States. I always respond back and say I am now in the middle of selling some property on Rodeo Dr. and barely trying to sell and acre there for 1.5 billion, but as soon as my transactions are done I can easily send you some cash, I can only afford no more than $200,000 in U.S. dollars, hope that works for you?

for some reason I never hear back again.
Hmmm.....

09' Ice Blended Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
10' Venti Mocha Latte spilled some of it, was too hot
11' Peppermint Mocha W/Extra Shot of Espresso
12' Eggnog Venti Latte
13' Bagel
14' Standard Drip (since a Venti latte went up 20 cents)

post #5 of 48 Old 05-14-2008, 06:37 PM
Guilty by association

Posting Frequency

i thought it was for real until about a page and a half into it but i kept on reading b/c of all the people who thought this guy was this dumb

-I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.
General "Mad Dog" Mattis
post #6 of 48 Old 05-14-2008, 07:16 PM
Damn I'm Getting Old

Posting Frequency

the best part is even to the end people are posting advice to him on how to handle the situation.

For all you guys who think that shit is real, I've got some really good ocean front property just north of Manhattan, KS for sale, cheap.
post #7 of 48 Old 05-14-2008, 07:55 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooki View Post
the best part is even to the end people are posting advice to him on how to handle the situation.

For all you guys who think that shit is real, I've got some really good ocean front property just north of Manhattan, KS for sale, cheap.
That would be on the beautiful shores of that little known ocean called Tuttle Creek

post #8 of 48 Old 05-14-2008, 07:59 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Ok, I read all seven pages of that thread and I still don't think that thread is real. There's absolutely no way someone could actually fall for that?!

That's probably a couple of theatrical or english majors F'n with that board...LMAO

When does someone buy something so expensive, sight unseen, and send a $12k overage, and get the transaction over that fast? I've never seen or heard of such a thing EVER happening in real life! Not even in a car dealership!! There are headaches galore when there's just even $1k on the line!

Also, if the story is true, and the guy is a racer, why would he buy an older, very used bike when it's very obvious he wasn't hurting for cash? It didn't make sense and the guy should have smelled the bullshit.

Anyway, it was very entertaining. Hopefully people will learn something from it.

05 Ninja ZX10r - Parting Out

Last edited by sonic397; 05-14-2008 at 08:11 PM.
post #9 of 48 Old 05-14-2008, 08:14 PM
SPLAT!!!

Posting Frequency

shit happens everyday. Someone tried to pull that shit on me for a diamond ring. i wanted 1k and he sent me 5k and said to send him the rest. haha big FBI issue, so stupid................

post #10 of 48 Old 05-14-2008, 08:18 PM

Posting Frequency

I cannot believe someone could be so incredibly stupid. I really hope hes not talking out his ass and he catches the guy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in