Golf lessons - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 05-12-2008, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Talking Golf lessons

THE WRONG LESSONS IN GOLF


A foursome of guys is waiting at the men's tee while another foursome of
women is hitting from the ladies' tees. The ladies are taking their time.
When the final lady is ready to hit her ball, she hacks it ten feet. She goes
over and whiffs it completely. Then she hacks it another ten feet, and
finally hacks it another five feet. She looks up at the patiently waiting men
and says apologetically, 'I guess all those f--king lessons I took over the
winter didn't help.

One of the men immediately responds, 'Well, there you have it, you should
have taken golf lessons instead!'

He never even had a chance to duck.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 Old 05-12-2008, 11:13 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,624
Posting Frequency
           
gpz1100 is offline  
post #3 of 8 Old 05-13-2008, 12:48 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           



Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
post #4 of 8 Old 05-13-2008, 12:58 PM
WSB Rider
 
JaydeeZX10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 854
Posting Frequency
Images: 7
     
Send a message via AIM to JaydeeZX10 Send a message via Yahoo to JaydeeZX10

2007 ZX10
JaydeeZX10 is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 05-13-2008, 07:04 PM
Champion Rider
 
DsTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rosamond, California
Posts: 337
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
 

Everyday I'm Hustlin'!
DsTroy is offline  
post #6 of 8 Old 05-13-2008, 08:46 PM
GP Star
 
champ91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lake in the Hills, IL
Posts: 2,215
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
      

NESBA #456 Intermediate
champ91 is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 05-15-2008, 02:58 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
luckz88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fairfax, Va
Posts: 11,157
Posting Frequency
Images: 10
           
Send a message via AIM to luckz88 Send a message via Yahoo to luckz88

NESBA #88

Madness Racing wishes he could handle the power of a GSXR

All my homies left this site
luckz88 is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 05-15-2008, 03:04 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 117
Posting Frequency
 
Lscorpion269 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
lessons in life minebymistake The Out House 11 01-23-2008 11:50 PM
Golf... Older Guy The Funny Pages 5 07-12-2007 09:05 AM
Life lessons S.ga.rider The Out House 16 01-30-2007 11:12 PM
Why newbies should take professional lessons jbl_91762 The Out House 14 09-08-2006 11:56 AM
corporate lessons reckless1 The Out House 1 07-13-2006 12:30 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome