The Farmer - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 06-11-2008, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
The Farmer

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old Texas rancher, whose hand
was caught in a gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a
conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama and
his bid to be our President.

The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Obama is a 'post turtle'.'
Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle'
was. The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you
come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post
turtle'.'

The old rancher saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to
explain. 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up
there, he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, and you just wonder
what kind of a dumb ass put him up there to begin with.'

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 Old 06-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Accountant in training.
 
Deer Elk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Austin, TX USA
Posts: 2,847
Posting Frequency
        
Funny.

BD probably won't like this much.




Chris

Deer Elk is offline  
post #3 of 14 Old 06-11-2008, 09:26 PM
GP Rider
 
ibescott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NPR, FL
Posts: 1,040
Posting Frequency
      
Send a message via AIM to ibescott Send a message via Yahoo to ibescott

https://www.facebook.com/scott.d.barraclough
2005 PBO ZX10
2002 Blue Honda Goldwing
Sold 2004 Blue ZX10
Sold 2006 Blue ZX14
ibescott is offline  
post #4 of 14 Old 06-12-2008, 06:23 AM
GP Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,347
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
          
Funny and oh so true!
Iridium is offline  
post #5 of 14 Old 06-12-2008, 08:37 AM
WSB Rider
 
05pearlmagma10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ft. Collins, CO
Posts: 512
Posting Frequency
   
Nice
05pearlmagma10r is offline  
post #6 of 14 Old 06-12-2008, 08:42 AM
I really need to get out of the house
 
luckz88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fairfax, Va
Posts: 11,157
Posting Frequency
Images: 10
           
Send a message via AIM to luckz88 Send a message via Yahoo to luckz88
Lol
luckz88 is offline  
post #7 of 14 Old 06-12-2008, 08:53 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 173
Posting Frequency
 
Yruer words were never spoken
mr clean is offline  
post #8 of 14 Old 06-12-2008, 09:04 AM
Champion Rider
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Cleveland,Ohio
Posts: 250
Posting Frequency
 
Get another Republican in there since everything is going so good now oh yeah thats right this is not bush's fault all this is on Bill Clinton.
DareDevil is offline  
post #9 of 14 Old 06-26-2008, 11:06 AM
GP Rider
 
tampamike10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dade City fl
Posts: 1,669
Posting Frequency
Images: 2
      
Lol

life begins @ 13000 RPMs!!!
2013 WHITE Knight!!!
08 black knight, you will be missed
tampamike10r is offline  
post #10 of 14 Old 06-26-2008, 11:12 AM
WSB Rider
 
evoracer518's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 506
Posting Frequency
Images: 4
 
Send a message via AIM to evoracer518
Awesome post
evoracer518 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Amish Farmer silversv1k The Funny Pages 9 03-11-2008 03:40 PM
Fast farmer Snake Eye Pictures and Videos 3 10-21-2004 03:26 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome