Explaining politics - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 09-07-2008, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Explaining politics

Whether Democrat or Republican, I think you'll get a kick out of this!


A little boy goes to his dad and asks, 'What is Politics?'

Dad says, 'Well son, let me try to explain it this way:

I am the head of the family, so call me The President.

Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we ca call her the
Government.

We are here to take care of your needs, so we will call you the People.

The nanny, we will consider her the Working Class.

And your baby brother, we will call him the Future.

Now think about that and see if it makes sense.'

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said.

Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check
on him.

He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper.

So the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother asleep.
Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room.
Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed
with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy say's to his father, 'Dad, I think I
understand the concept of politics now.'

The father says,'Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think
politics is all about.'

The little boy replies, 'The President is screwing the Working Class while
the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit .

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 Old 09-07-2008, 10:29 PM
WSB Rider
 
dmj120's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 795
Posting Frequency
  


perfect description.
dmj120 is offline  
post #3 of 5 Old 09-10-2008, 06:52 PM
WSB Rider
 
holeshot34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 620
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
  

"Today we were unlucky. But remember, we have only to be lucky once. You will have to be lucky always."
holeshot34 is offline  
post #4 of 5 Old 10-21-2008, 11:03 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
post #5 of 5 Old 10-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Street Rider
 
Gearhead3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lafayette CA
Posts: 80
Posting Frequency
 
Gearhead3 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Politics 40thStreetBlack The Funny Pages 1 04-09-2008 08:33 AM
Politics Shawng2020 The Funny Pages 4 03-25-2008 08:34 AM
politics S.ga.rider The Funny Pages 10 02-11-2008 01:15 PM
Catholic politics WOODYZX10R The Funny Pages 2 09-18-2007 02:05 PM
Well, some explaining to do!! RickRoush03 Pictures and Videos 2 09-16-2005 01:55 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome