Confucius Say....... - Kawasaki
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 08-13-2008, 12:00 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
JUPJON's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
Confucius Say.......

Confucius Say:
Virginity like
bubble, one prick, all gone.
Man who run in
front of car get tired.
Man who run behind
car get exhausted.
Man with hand in
pocket feel cocky all day.
Foolish man give
wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.
Man with one
chopstick go hungry.
Man who scratch ass
should not bite fingernails.
Man who eat many
prunes get good run for money.
Baseball is wrong:
man with four balls cannot walk.
War does not
determine who is right, wa r determine who is left.
Wife who put
husband in doghouse soon find him in
Man who fight with
wife all day get no piece at night.
It take many nails
to build crib, but one screw to fill it.
Man who drive like
hell, bound to get there.
Man who stand on
toilet is high on pot.
Man who live in
glass house should change clothes in
Man who fish in
other man's well often catch crabs.
Man who fart in
church sit in own pew. <----------------this my favorite!
Crowded elevator
smell different to midget.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 15 Old 08-13-2008, 01:47 PM
GP Rider
tampamike10r's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dade City fl
Posts: 1,669
Posting Frequency
Images: 2
Man who have sex in car
Have Hot Rod!!!

Man who sleep with ichy butt
Wake up with smelly finger!!!

life begins @ 13000 RPMs!!!
2013 WHITE Knight!!!
08 black knight, you will be missed
tampamike10r is offline  
post #3 of 15 Old 08-13-2008, 01:52 PM
GP Rider
diesel10R's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: mass
Posts: 1,284
Posting Frequency

ride or die!::weed :
diesel10R is offline  
post #4 of 15 Old 08-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Street Rider
wrecker19's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NWA
Posts: 67
Posting Frequency
Images: 10
Good chit
wrecker19 is offline  
post #5 of 15 Old 08-13-2008, 05:02 PM
GP Star
Shawng2020's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kingsland, GA
Posts: 2,325
Posting Frequency
Images: 9

"Be kind and courteous to everyone you come in contact with but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
Shawng2020 is offline  
post #6 of 15 Old 08-13-2008, 05:26 PM
I really need to get out of the house
luckz88's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fairfax, Va
Posts: 11,157
Posting Frequency
Images: 10
Send a message via AIM to luckz88 Send a message via Yahoo to luckz88
Those are great. We were just talking about some of those at work.
luckz88 is offline  
post #7 of 15 Old 08-13-2008, 05:33 PM
GP Rider
ninjafan2's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,752
Posting Frequency
Images: 2
ninjafan2 is offline  
post #8 of 15 Old 08-13-2008, 06:41 PM
Champion Rider
Alor14582's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 429
Posting Frequency
really funny
Alor14582 is offline  
post #9 of 15 Old 08-13-2008, 06:45 PM
Post Whore
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
Nick.INF is offline  
post #10 of 15 Old 08-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Green Hippie
treyzx10r's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: orlando fl
Posts: 17,566
Posting Frequency
Images: 10
some good ones


RIP James R Patterson 6/3/30-5/26/09
treyzx10r is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome