Chuck Norris facts !! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 07-21-2008, 11:43 AM Thread Starter
Starbucks Connoisseur
 
Static IP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Beverly Hills
Posts: 4,368
Posting Frequency
           
Chuck Norris facts !!

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost

Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.


If you fill out a Trail by Declaration form and put Chuck Norris on it, you will be found "Not Guilty" and they will refund twice your money back.

09' Ice Blended Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
10' Venti Mocha Latte spilled some of it, was too hot
11' Peppermint Mocha W/Extra Shot of Espresso
12' Eggnog Venti Latte
13' Bagel
14' Standard Drip (since a Venti latte went up 20 cents)


Static IP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 Old 07-21-2008, 11:47 AM
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 286
Posting Frequency
 
you must be a fan
rad10r is offline  
post #3 of 15 Old 07-21-2008, 12:00 PM
GP Star
 
silversv1k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canton, OH
Posts: 2,524
Posting Frequency
Images: 44
          
i have thousands of these, ill post a couple at a time

Some kids piss their name in the snow. Chuck Norris can piss his name into concrete.

If you spell Chuck Norris wrong on Google it doesn't say, "Did you mean Chuck Norris?" It simply replies, "Run while you still have the chance."

Chuck Norris can delete the Recycling Bin.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

Chuck Norris died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.

Chuck Norris was originally cast as the main character in 24, but was replaced by the producers when he managed to kill every terrorist and save the day in 12 minutes and 37 seconds.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting implies the possibility of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's fucking beef.

silversv1k is offline  
post #4 of 15 Old 07-21-2008, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Starbucks Connoisseur
 
Static IP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Beverly Hills
Posts: 4,368
Posting Frequency
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by rad10r View Post
you must be a fan

That wasn't a very smart thing to say.

Wait till Chuck finds out. Don't be suprised if your computer blows up and your bike stalls everytime you ride it.

09' Ice Blended Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
10' Venti Mocha Latte spilled some of it, was too hot
11' Peppermint Mocha W/Extra Shot of Espresso
12' Eggnog Venti Latte
13' Bagel
14' Standard Drip (since a Venti latte went up 20 cents)



Last edited by Static IP; 07-21-2008 at 08:06 PM.
Static IP is offline  
post #5 of 15 Old 08-01-2008, 12:26 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Chuck Norris once masturbated into the fuel tank of a semi-truck, we now know this machine as OPTIMUS PRIME.
Attached Images
 

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #6 of 15 Old 08-01-2008, 12:30 AM
GP Star
 
ZX-10R_Sinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Northwestern Iowa
Posts: 3,360
Posting Frequency
         
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPJON View Post
Chuck Norris once masturbated into the fuel tank of a semi-truck, we now know this machine as OPTIMUS PRIME.
HAha, that's awesome, go Transformers!

At its core, the Ninja ZX-10R is a motorcycle built for the accomplished rider who can fully appreciate its capabilities--whether put to the test at a racetrack, or merely the focus of bench-racing conversation. It is, by all standards, the embodiment of the ultimate superbike.


Member of The Elite - Growler Group
ZX-10R_Sinner is offline  
post #7 of 15 Old 08-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Track Day Rider
 
Mindcrime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 177
Posting Frequency
Images: 38
 
If you have five dollars and chuck norris has five dollars, chuck norris has more money than you.

chuck norris roundhouse kicked and destroyed the periodic table... because the only element chuck norris recognizes is the element of surprise!!

05' MBS ZX10R
Mindcrime is offline  
post #8 of 15 Old 08-04-2008, 10:39 PM
GP Rider
 
konichd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 1,088
Posting Frequency
     
-Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer....too bad he's never cried
-If someone ask Chuck Norris what his favorite song is he roundhouse kicks them until they beg for mercy. He then tells them that's music to his ears.
-At Chuck Norris's birthday party he ate the whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.
-For Chuck Norris pimpin' is easy
-Chuck Norris has sex with every woman on earth once a month.....hence the reason they bleed for 5 days every month.
-It takes fourteen puppeteers to make Chuck Norris smile....but only 2 to make him destroy an orphanage
-Chuck Norris can only climax if he's having sex wih 5 women and if here's a vietnamese family begging for thier lives nearby.

2006 Kawi ZX-10R "Reverse GP"
www.303cycle.com
konichd is offline  
post #9 of 15 Old 08-22-2008, 12:12 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
cat norris
Attached Images
 

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #10 of 15 Old 08-22-2008, 12:27 AM
Champion Rider
 
rbass1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 433
Posting Frequency
  
Old SOB
rbass1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
who doesn't like Chuck Norris?? bradshow01 The Funny Pages 32 11-17-2015 12:34 PM
chuck the slip on 10inja Performance and Tech 8 10-08-2007 07:20 PM
Chuck Norris Jokes Austin10RPowers The Out House 14 07-12-2006 08:45 PM
Chuck Norris Sparky73 The Out House 21 03-17-2006 04:04 PM
Chuck Norris!! RickRoush03 Pictures and Videos 1 01-26-2006 09:09 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome