Brokeback Mountain - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 05-02-2008, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Brokeback Mountain

A cowboy walks into a bar, a few miles West of Brokeback Mountain, and, after two steps in, he realizes it's a gay bar.
'What the hell,' he says to himself, 'I really want a drink.'
When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the cowboy, 'What's the name of your 'willy'?'
The cowboy says, 'Look, I'm not into any of that. All I want is a drink.'
The gay waiter says, 'I'm sorry but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your 'willy'. Mine for instance is called NIKE, for the slogan 'Just Do It.'
That guy down at the end of the bar calls his SNICKERS, because 'It really Satisfies.'
The cowboy looks dumbfounded, so the bartender tells him he will give him a second to think it over.
So the cowboy asks the man sitting to his left who is sipping on a beer, 'Hey bud, what's the name of yours?'
The man looks back and says with a smile, 'TIMEX.' The thirsty cowboy asks, 'Why Timex?' The fella proudly replies, ' 'Cause it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin!''
A little shaken, the cowboy turns to two fella's on his right, who happen to be sharing a fruity Margarita and says, 'So, what do you guys call yours?'
The first man turns to him and proudly exclaims, 'FORD', because ''Quality is Job One.' Then he adds, 'Have you driven a Ford lately?'
The guy next to him then says, 'I call mine CHEVY, 'Like a Rock!' And gives a wink!
Even more shaken, the Cowboy has to think for a moment before he comes up with a name for his manhood.
Finally, he turns to the bartender and exclaims, 'The name of my 'willy' is SECRET. Now give me a beer.'
The bartender begins to pour the cowboy a beer, but with a puzzled look asks, 'Why Secret?'
The cowboy says, 'Because it's 'STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN

"Any man who says he is an AMERICAN, but something else also, isn't an AMERICAN at all.
We have room for but one flag, the AMERICAN FLAG .... We have room for but one language here, and that is the ENGLISH LANGUAGE...
And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the AMERICAN PEOPLE" TR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-02-2008, 12:19 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
post #3 of 4 Old 05-02-2008, 01:06 PM
Accountant in training.

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by red636girl View Post

Chris

post #4 of 4 Old 05-02-2008, 09:49 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

BKK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in