blonde got pregnant - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 12-01-2008, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
blonde got pregnant

A blonde came running up to her husband in the driveway as he came home from work.

"Honey, I have some really great news for you!" she said.

"Great, tell me what you're so happy about!" he replied.

"I'm pregnant!" she said.

He kissed her and told her, "That's great! I couldn't be happier!"

Then, she said, "Oh honey, there's more!"

He asked, "What do you mean, 'more?'"

She said, "Well, we aren't having just one baby, we are going to have TWINS!"

Amazed at how she could know so soon after getting pregnant, he asked her how she knew.

She said, "Well, that was the easy part. I went to Wal-Mart and bought the TWIN PACK home pregnancy test kit and BOTH tests came out positive!"

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 Old 12-01-2008, 11:38 PM
GP Rider
 
cardeea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,186
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
   
Boo. Bad joke..
cardeea is offline  
post #3 of 5 Old 12-02-2008, 07:38 AM
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           
Typical!!!!!



Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
post #4 of 5 Old 12-04-2008, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardeea View Post
Boo. Bad joke..
I thought it was a good blonde joke

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #5 of 5 Old 12-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
typical
Nick.INF is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Blonde goes to........ Jugg_Head The Out House 15 09-07-2008 01:01 PM
A Blonde Bet... 40thStreetBlack The Funny Pages 10 05-15-2008 02:57 PM
Blonde FAF The Funny Pages 10 04-23-2008 11:40 PM
i think i got my helmet pregnant? Hoser Pictures and Videos 19 11-15-2006 01:35 AM
Pregnant Daughter (Joke)... El Diablo The Out House 7 12-01-2005 12:47 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome