The best aftermarket Add-on to any vehicle!! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 07-17-2008, 12:55 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Talking The best aftermarket Add-on to any vehicle!!

I love the trunk monkey! hope this isn't a repost oh well if it is! Cost of bananas could be worth it!


98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 Old 07-17-2008, 01:15 AM
Just trolling
 
yellow10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West Lafayette,IN
Posts: 2,618
Posting Frequency
         
ive never seen it before! i need 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
I'd change the oil in that...and all the time.
Panigale 1199S
yellow10r is offline  
post #3 of 8 Old 07-17-2008, 01:17 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
I love when the monkey offers the cop a dognut!!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #4 of 8 Old 07-17-2008, 10:57 AM
Mythical Mod of Yore
 
wicked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North ATL 'burbs
Posts: 4,465
Posting Frequency
Images: 4
           
Garage
Send a message via AIM to wicked Send a message via MSN to wicked Send a message via Yahoo to wicked
thats a riot!!

- Doc
wicked is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 07-17-2008, 11:04 AM
GP Star
 
kawi1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 3,449
Posting Frequency
Images: 26
       
Rep sent.
kawi1000 is offline  
post #6 of 8 Old 07-17-2008, 10:59 PM
FAF
Rent this space
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 6,590
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Thats awesome...LOL
FAF is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 10-21-2008, 11:57 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 10-22-2008, 12:12 AM
GP Star
 
ZX-10R_Sinner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Northwestern Iowa
Posts: 3,360
Posting Frequency
         
HAHA, I've never seen the kids throwing the eggs one. Reminds me of those two little mexican boys throwing walnuts at my truck, I drove around the block the second time and WOT and both of them ran to their front step, good thing there was a stop sign ahead so I could pull off to laugh.

At its core, the Ninja ZX-10R is a motorcycle built for the accomplished rider who can fully appreciate its capabilities--whether put to the test at a racetrack, or merely the focus of bench-racing conversation. It is, by all standards, the embodiment of the ultimate superbike.


Member of The Elite - Growler Group
ZX-10R_Sinner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best vehicle to tow a trailer and bikes??? undrlord The Out House 27 07-12-2007 12:53 PM
Wtd: Vehicle Down (tip over) sensor RussMcB Wanted: Buy or Trade 7 06-04-2007 09:46 AM
Ex-up Valve + Vehicle Inspection Cling The Out House 0 05-01-2007 06:49 PM
Used vehicle warranty questions zx10r_guy The Out House 5 12-14-2006 06:55 PM
My daily driver / tow vehicle zx10r_guy Pictures and Videos 3 12-04-2006 10:18 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome