The bear and the rabbit - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 08-22-2008, 12:09 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
The bear and the rabbit

There once was a bear and a rabbit that hated each other a lot. One day, they both happen to find a lamp at the same time near a lake. In a lamp was a genie who said, "I would grant both of you three wishes."

The bear went first and he said,"I wish to be the only male bear in this forrest." And he got his wish.

The rabbit said, "I want a motorcycle." And he got his wish.

The bear went up and said, "I wish to be the only male bear in the United States, and all the rest to be female." And he got his wish.

The rabbit said, "I wish for a helmet." And he got his wish.

The bear (thinking how stupid the rabbit is for making simple wishes) said, "I wish I was the only male bear in the world, and all the rest were females!" And he got his wish.

The Rabbit put on his helmet, revved up the motorcycle and he said while speeding off, "I wish that the bear was gay!"

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 Old 08-22-2008, 12:22 AM
GP Rider
 
superman10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: sc
Posts: 1,775
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
       

2006 ZX-10R Black "Snake Eyes"
starrotors.com 6000k h.i.d. kit, T-rex frame sliders, Nissin Calipers, Galfer HH pads, Galfer SS brake lines, Puig DB windscreen, Micron exhaust, Powerbronze carbon fiber, Driven grips, Pazzo levers, and Gilles rearsets.


Note: Pray for peace, train for war. There can be no freedom without sacrifice.

"remember pain is temporary but quitting last forever. Feed the warrior"
superman10r is offline  
post #3 of 9 Old 08-22-2008, 12:23 AM
GP Star
 
silversv1k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canton, OH
Posts: 2,524
Posting Frequency
Images: 44
          

silversv1k is offline  
post #4 of 9 Old 08-23-2008, 01:57 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 49
Posting Frequency
 
Lmao
DrivenSolo88 is offline  
post #5 of 9 Old 08-23-2008, 02:13 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           



Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
post #6 of 9 Old 08-23-2008, 04:37 PM
GP Star
 
Shawng2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kingsland, GA
Posts: 2,325
Posting Frequency
Images: 9
         


Damn, dude that is funny. I got to send you rep for that one.

"Be kind and courteous to everyone you come in contact with but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
Shawng2020 is offline  
post #7 of 9 Old 08-23-2008, 05:32 PM
Champion Rider
 
Alor14582's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 429
Posting Frequency
 
lol
Alor14582 is offline  
post #8 of 9 Old 08-24-2008, 04:33 AM
GP Rider
 
thrill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Warragul, Victoria, Australia
Posts: 1,508
Posting Frequency
       
lmao


Bill - GI Pro, Hindle slip on, Smoked screen, ZX14 brakes.... Well, you feel lucky, punk? You shouldn't, this is a 10R
thrill is offline  
post #9 of 9 Old 10-21-2008, 11:22 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mr Bear and Mr Rabbit Sgtusmc96 The Funny Pages 7 01-16-2008 08:21 AM
Bear Mtn ride- Sun Oct 7th? SteveNYC1 Regional Forums 4 10-07-2007 06:37 PM
Bear Country gpz1100 The Out House 5 10-30-2006 07:37 AM
Bear MTN Anyone? RickRoush03 The Out House 8 04-09-2006 06:38 PM
Ferocious rabbit! danno46 The Out House 14 09-23-2005 06:54 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome