Barking Beagles and Blondes... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 11-05-2007, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Barking Beagles and Blondes...

Barking Beagles and Blondes...
A husband and his blonde wife were in bed asleep. About 2 AM they both awoke to the neighbors dog barking extremely loudly...
After lying there for the next 30 minutes unable to go to sleep, she tells her husband to go do something about the barking dog. He tells her he has tried to tell the dog to be quiet before and the dog always continues to bark!
There's nothing HE can do...
After another 15 minutes of barking, in frustration, the blonde wife retorts,"Well, if you won't do anything, I WILL!"
She jumps out of bed and disappears outside. A few minutes later she is back in bed.
The husband sat up in bed, and still hears the dog barking. He asks, "I thought you said you could fix the barking problem...I still hear him barking!"
She replies, "I DID fix the problem! I tied the dog in OUR yard! LET'S SEE HOW THE NEIGHBORS LIKE THAT!"

NESBA #456 Intermediate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 11-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Retired post whore

Posting Frequency

Another good blonde joke.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmond Burke (1729-1797)
post #3 of 7 Old 11-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

lmfao!

Akra Evo2 with Carbon Fiber Hex Can, GPR V1 Stabilizer, ZeroGravity Smoke DB, Rumble Concepts FE, Galfer Stainless Steel braided Lines, Galfer front and Rear Wave Rotors, Galfer Gold HH Sintered Ceramic Brake pads, Click'N'Roll shorty levers, Delrin Swing Arm sliders, Clear Alternatives Smoke Lens Taillight w/ integrated turn signals, Clear Alternatives Smoke Euro Style turn signals, K&N Air Filter, CF Tank Pad, Gorilla 2way alarm ...and a 'cannon' in case the alarm goes off on ya a$$!
post #4 of 7 Old 11-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

This joke is a good reminder that people should be considerate and teach the dog to stop barking. A bark to let you know something is not right is welcome by all. The nagging bark is not. Please be a good dog owner and neighbor. Thank all of you who are.
post #5 of 7 Old 11-07-2007, 01:34 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Life is too short injoy it!
post #6 of 7 Old 11-08-2007, 09:05 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead3 View Post
This joke is a good reminder that people should be considerate and teach the dog to stop barking. A bark to let you know something is not right is welcome by all. The nagging bark is not. Please be a good dog owner and neighbor. Thank all of you who are.
Got a barking problem here too, maybe I should try what the blond did?

Had a problem with the dog running free and sh!tting on my lawn, so I called the police. The police told them about the leash law we have, so now they put a leash on the dog and then let it run free.
post #7 of 7 Old 11-08-2007, 09:15 AM

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY oo ITCH View Post
:...
Had a problem with the dog running free and sh!tting on my lawn, so I called the police. The police told them about the leash law we have, so now they put a leash on the dog and then let it run free.
Sounds about right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in