Accountant's Tattoo - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 08-23-2008, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider
 
superman10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: sc
Posts: 1,775
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
       
Accountant's Tattoo

Larry gets home late one night and, Linda, his wife says, "Where in the hell have you been?"

Larry replies, "I was out getting a tattoo."

"A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"

"I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates," he said proudly.

"What the hell were you thinking?" she said, shaking her head in disgust.

"Why on earth would an accountant get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his privates?"

"Well, one, I like to watch my money grow.

Two, once in a while I like to play with my money.

Three, I like how money feels in my hand.

And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."

2006 ZX-10R Black "Snake Eyes"
starrotors.com 6000k h.i.d. kit, T-rex frame sliders, Nissin Calipers, Galfer HH pads, Galfer SS brake lines, Puig DB windscreen, Micron exhaust, Powerbronze carbon fiber, Driven grips, Pazzo levers, and Gilles rearsets.


Note: Pray for peace, train for war. There can be no freedom without sacrifice.

"remember pain is temporary but quitting last forever. Feed the warrior"
superman10r is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 Old 08-23-2008, 12:03 AM
GP Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,347
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
          
Iridium is offline  
post #3 of 10 Old 08-23-2008, 12:12 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 17
Posting Frequency
 
LOL...just told my wife that....hahaa
kawi_zx10 is offline  
post #4 of 10 Old 08-23-2008, 01:50 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 49
Posting Frequency
 
haha ive herd this one before funny stuff
DrivenSolo88 is offline  
post #5 of 10 Old 08-23-2008, 01:52 PM
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           
Good one



Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
post #6 of 10 Old 08-23-2008, 05:38 PM
Champion Rider
 
Alor14582's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 429
Posting Frequency
 
lol that was a funny one
Alor14582 is offline  
post #7 of 10 Old 08-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
post #8 of 10 Old 08-27-2008, 11:26 AM
WSB Rider
 
holeshot34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 620
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
  

"Today we were unlucky. But remember, we have only to be lucky once. You will have to be lucky always."
holeshot34 is offline  
post #9 of 10 Old 08-27-2008, 11:36 AM
Champion Rider
 
1mean10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Montgomery, TX
Posts: 499
Posting Frequency
  
Knowing my wife, she would still try to spend it.

"I'm your Huckleberry!"

1mean10 is offline  
post #10 of 10 Old 08-28-2008, 12:10 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Thats great!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Tattoo.. Killa Kawi Pictures and Videos 71 05-08-2008 02:43 PM
Got a new tattoo... motorcykleash Pictures and Videos 82 09-26-2007 04:19 AM
got another tattoo scottymizt The Out House 15 12-06-2004 09:21 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome