Abracadabra - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 05-18-2008, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Talking Abracadabra

A man walks into a bar with a paper bag. He sits down and places the bag on
the counter. The bartender walks up and asks what's in the bag.

The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a little man, about one foot high
and sets him on the counter. He reaches back into the bag and pulls out a
small piano, setting it on the counter as well. He reaches into the bag once
again and pulls out a tiny piano bench, which he places in front of the
piano.

The little man sits down at the piano and starts playing a beautiful piece by
Mozart! 'Where on earth did you get that?' asks the bartender.

The man responds by reaching into the paper bag. This time he pulls out a
magic lamp. He hands it to the bartender and says: 'Here, rub it.'

So the bartender rubs the lamp, and suddenly there's a puff of smoke and a
beautiful genie is standing before him. 'I will grant you one wish - just
one wish - each person is only allowed one!'

The bartender gets really excited. Without hesitating he says, 'I want a
million bucks!' A few moments later, a duck walks into the bar and is soon
followed by another duck, then another. Pretty soon, the entire bar is filled
with ducks and they keep coming!

The bartender turns to the man and says, 'You know, I think your genie's a
little deaf. I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks.'

'Tell me about it!' says the man, 'do you really think I asked for a 12-inch
pianist?

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 Old 05-18-2008, 11:22 PM
GP Rider
 
Sukutto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Desert Hot Springs, California
Posts: 1,121
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
    
Good one!!
Sukutto is offline  
post #3 of 6 Old 05-18-2008, 11:30 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,624
Posting Frequency
           
gpz1100 is offline  
post #4 of 6 Old 05-19-2008, 08:45 AM
Champion Rider
 
DsTroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rosamond, California
Posts: 337
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
 
nice

Everyday I'm Hustlin'!
DsTroy is offline  
post #5 of 6 Old 05-19-2008, 08:47 AM
I really need to get out of the house
 
red636girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: on my bike..... : )
Posts: 13,309
Posting Frequency
Images: 5
           
Good one!!!



Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
red636girl is offline  
post #6 of 6 Old 11-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome