710 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 10-12-2008, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
710

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten. We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?" She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one.."
She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had
always been there. The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and
asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in
the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which
had its hood up and asked "is there a 710 on this car?" She pointed and
said, "Of course, its right there."
Attached Images
 

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 Old 10-13-2008, 02:14 AM
Track Day Rider
 
Rhyan_vosburgzx-10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hutchinson KS.
Posts: 186
Posting Frequency
  
Send a message via Yahoo to Rhyan_vosburgzx-10
710

Wow a mechanic that has never heard of a 710 cap.
How about all the id10t froms for the desk jockies?

Rhyan_vosburgzx-10 is offline  
post #3 of 6 Old 10-13-2008, 04:42 AM
GEN II Driver
 
ripper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Murica
Posts: 2,879
Posting Frequency
Images: 10
           
mech should have topped off her blinker fluid while she was there. 710, that's pretty good tho...

MDCCLXXV
ripper is offline  
post #4 of 6 Old 10-13-2008, 04:52 AM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,992
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
I believe it!

or10r is offline  
post #5 of 6 Old 10-21-2008, 10:41 PM
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,532
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
           
Nick.INF is offline  
post #6 of 6 Old 10-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Still here
 
ZX10Miami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: S.W. Corner of The Bermuda Triangle.
Posts: 9,059
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
           
Oldie but a goodie....

Sarah Palin and friends can call it a snow machine all they want but Yamaha, Polaris and Bombardier plus the related magazines all seem to call them Snowmobiles.

Snow machines create snow on ski slopes. Just sayin'
ZX10Miami is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome